All bananafish's Comments

10 Unusual But Effective Weapons Used in Movies (Article) - 9/30/2010 1:20:15 PM

Not really. Just good, clean, American fun.

10 Unusual But Effective Weapons Used in Movies (Article) - 9/30/2010 9:45:46 AM

And thank you for taking the time to comment.

10 Unusual But Effective Weapons Used in Movies (Article) - 9/30/2010 9:44:33 AM

See DaForce1, when you start talking about the tangible, you actually sound like a human being. Overall, you're missing the point of my interrogation. This was simply about you making a completely inaccurate, rude, mean-spirited comment. I have no issues with Mania readers saying I suck or calling me out for making a mistake, but some issues require the gloves to come off. You crossed the line, and therefore I had to defend myself. I've made my point and now we're even (in my mind anyway). If you do indeed work where you say, then perhaps that should be a yardstick for your overall behavior? Concerning mania, I too have a "real" job and simply write lists as a kind of hobby. I never said it was important (you did), nor do I believe it will change the world. It's about fun DaForce1, not humilation, or who has the most important job. Please keep these things in mind. Good luck and good day to you sir.

10 Unusual But Effective Weapons Used in Movies (Article) - 9/29/2010 11:47:31 PM

And it looks like you took the bait.

10 Unusual But Effective Weapons Used in Movies (Article) - 9/29/2010 11:38:27 PM

DaForce1, you're a hoot.  Also, you never answered my question. What have you done lately little man? You have no problem criticizing me (and other writers), but you fail to discuss what makes you such a big brain. Come on DaForce1, open up. It's funny you find me a waste of your time, but you keep coming back for more. By the way, Internet is capitalized...smart guy.

10 Unusual But Effective Weapons Used in Movies (Article) - 9/29/2010 5:11:47 PM

Thank you. You're not such a tough guy when someone calls you out on one of your rants. Something I learned a long time ago: it doesn't pay to be rotten.

10 Unusual But Effective Weapons Used in Movies (Article) - 9/29/2010 4:16:05 PM

Oh poor DaForce1. That forum was the best you could do? Indeed, I'm not perfect, but at least I'm a grown up. I write lists because I enjoy writing them. What have you done lately, little man? I think your comments are quite telling. You're (how's that) just sad.

daforce's Profile (Profile) - 9/29/2010 2:41:13 PM

Hey DaForce,

Watch your comments little man. You want to use the word plagiarism when referring to my article, perhaps you should be able to back it up. Interesting you should refer to another writer's work as juvenile (see above) when you seem to be the one with that issue. Accusing someone of plagiarism is pretty serious stuff, and you might want to think twice before you write something stupid like that again. It's unfortunate small brains like yourself have to always rain on the parade.

10 Unusual But Effective Weapons Used in Movies (Article) - 9/29/2010 2:12:05 PM

Hey DaForce 1,

Watch what your writing as...I mean buddy. I wrote this list, and I never steal content from anyone...ever. If you want to make an accusation like that, you better be able to back it up. Perhaps you should put on your big boy pants and grow up. Again, watch your mouth....asshole.

15 Most Kick Ass Musicians (Article) - 8/11/2010 4:06:06 PM

I forgot about Tommy. Damn. I even have the soundtrack.

BANANAFISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA