All bananafish's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 >  >>

15 Most Kick Ass Musicians (Article) - 8/11/2010 7:22:12 AM

Hobbs, I grew up listening to Kiss, and no, I'm not a young guy (probably the oldest writer here). I loved Kiss as a younger fellow, but just think their abilities as musicians is lacking (I'm also a musician). I loved Destroyer; what a great album. I also had the opportunity to see them in 1982 (showing my age). That said, I simply feel they are overrated. Just my opinion. Love you guys.

10 Best Cinematic Mindfucks (Article) - 7/18/2010 8:11:40 AM

Indeed hanso, Inception was a serious mind-bender.

10 Best Cinematic Mindfucks (Article) - 7/17/2010 4:01:12 PM

Indeed SC, Moon would have been a good one. One of my favorite films, with one of my favorite actors. The point of the picks on this list was that they all had the same basic psychological thread...in my opinion. There are certainly some good ideas on the board though. And yes, apologies for the Darko typo. A cut and paste error.

14 Guilty Pleasure Movies (Article) - 4/26/2010 11:35:59 AM

Recently revisited Flash Gordon, and it sucks ass...but I love it.

10 WTF Movie Endings (Article) - 4/24/2010 7:52:50 AM

Thanks for the comments guys. You're always filling my noggin with more knowledge, and I love it! I know I can't always please everyone, but one day I hope to create the perfect list, though it's not likely. Cheers!

10 WTF Movie Endings (Article) - 4/23/2010 11:22:21 AM

Indeed karas1, 2001. If I remember correctly, the book did a more thorough job of ending the story.

10 Most Kick Ass Toys You Had as a Kid (Article) - 4/10/2010 11:55:56 AM

I had a Green Machine. It was the replacement for my Big Wheel, as the wheels on said Big Wheel wore out. Ah, the memories...Also had a lot of Star Wars action figures. I think I set them on fire at some point. It was a rough couple of years.

5 Stop-Motion Films that Should be Remade (Article) - 4/1/2010 7:14:55 PM

The Valley of the Gwangi is available on Netflix. Yay!

5 Stop-Motion Films that Should be Remade (Article) - 4/1/2010 5:08:04 AM

Good list Tim. I love The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms and would love to see a remake.

5 Worst Japanese Monster Movies of all time (Article) - 3/20/2010 12:29:02 AM

Ok guys, I beg forgiveness for including Gigan, but i won't budge on Mothra. And I'm not a youngster, far from it. And the other, it's called a formatting error. No one is perfect. For the record, King Ghidorah is my personal favorite. And yes, I tend to fixate on the Godzilla-based flicks. If I ever tackle this subject again, I will do the best, NON Godzilla franchise movie monsters ever!

BANANAFISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA