All bananafish's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3

5 Worst Japanese Monster Movies of all time (Article) - 3/19/2010 3:41:25 PM

Hey Kara,

It might have been Gamara. Pretty bad.

I did the list guys and I'm sorry I left out some obvious picks, in particular, Smog Monster. I still think Mothra is lame though.

10 Classic Horror Films that Should Be Remade (Article) - 2/11/2010 2:05:34 PM

Again, great list. Makes me want to smoke and drink scotch for some reason.

10 Classic Horror Films that Should Be Remade (Article) - 2/10/2010 7:02:39 PM

Not sure if they ever remade 39 Steps by Hitchcock, but that might be interesting. Good list.

15 Iconic Movie Weapons (Article) - 1/19/2010 2:29:25 PM

Not to drag this into the ground, but there are numerous sources that cite the minigun firing 166 rounds per second. As to what powered it, ditto. There are variations of this weapon, so you are obviously going to get variations on rounds per second with different sources, but essentially, it is a mini Gatling gun...which fires 166 rounds per second.

15 Iconic Movie Weapons (Article) - 1/15/2010 7:34:21 PM

6dra6on6, yes, that is the only reason they went back to the PPK. Very true about the PPK.

10 Superhot Superhero Girlfriends (Article) - 11/9/2009 7:36:27 PM

Ok, I regret not including Zatanna, because she reminds me of Jennifer Connelly and the whole top hat thing is hot. I draw the line at Lois Lane and Wonder Woman. I apologize for leaving out DC. Maybe next time. And I would love to see hot, small-breasted superhero chicks. I'm kinda partial to the smaller ones anyway.

10 Superhot Superhero Girlfriends (Article) - 11/9/2009 9:17:47 AM

Teddyray1, my apologies for a less-then-revealing pic of Samurai. Try this.

5 On Set Nuclear Meltdowns (Article) - 11/6/2009 7:39:58 AM

I Heart Huckabees was a consideration, but you really have to watch the youtube clip to fully appreciate those moments. Words don't do justice.

BANANAFISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA