All bdd's Comments

New X-FILES 2 Photos Pop Up Online (Article) - 4/12/2008 6:59:25 PM

Getting pissed off because people have a different opinion!?! Wow! You need to get a fucking life.

New X-FILES 2 Photos Pop Up Online (Article) - 4/12/2008 12:38:48 PM

Muldfeld is too funny! Where exactly did all the great X-files stories end up? Oh yeah in the shiter! He can write great stand alone episodes, but he couldn't produce an ending to any arc ever.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/11/2008 2:11:10 PM

I too was afraid it might have something to do with Battlefield Earth. I like alien movies, I like city disaster movies, and I hate LA. I should love this movie.

New X-FILES 2 Photos Pop Up Online (Article) - 4/11/2008 2:09:40 PM

That's Skully?! Damn she looks different.

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: He That Believeth in Me (Article) - 4/1/2008 8:29:34 AM

They have to do 10 and 10 because not all the episodes are made.

Three More Join Whedon's DOLLHOUSE (Article) - 3/27/2008 6:31:38 PM

They should just bring back "The Pretender", he can be anyone he wants too be too. :)

Futurama is Back (Article) - 3/24/2008 9:22:54 AM

*Looks at the date this was posted* Futurama was on last night, March 23.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/23/2008 8:49:13 PM

RaithManan you so missed my point. There are no "white comedies" or "black comedies", there are good and bad movies, smart movies and dumb movies. This is a dumb movie, it could be called the "black" version of Meet the Parents, which was also a dumb movie. So called "race" has nothing to do with it, it's just a dumb movie and they need to stop making dumb comedies.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/23/2008 6:01:00 PM

I don't think it's black people who just watch the movie, it's stupid people. There was that "Meet the Spartans", and the upcoming "Super Hero Movie", they are just really stupid people who go and watch those movies.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/23/2008 3:05:11 PM

Meet the Browns made 20 million?!?! Fucking America is full of idiots.

BDD'S MANIACAL PERSONA