All bjordson's Comments

8 Gut Wrenching Moments from The Spider-Friends (Article) - 7/4/2012 3:22:35 AM

As to the lame appearance of Wolverine, Does anyone remember Spiderman Vs the X-Men in the original Secret Wars? He backhanded Logan across the room and went through the rest of the X-man like bowling pins. Parts of that series were as cringe-worthy as the above mentioned toon.

Superman Vs The Elite Atomic Skull Clip (Article) - 6/5/2012 3:12:45 AM

I hear you. I remember Scooby Doo and the gang unmasking this guy in the 60's. Old Man Smithers is getting ambitious.

Game of Thrones: Garden of Bones Review (Article) - 4/25/2012 7:52:15 AM

Not Jon Snow with the girl chirurgeon but that was Robb.  I was a little disappointed with the throne scene where Sansa is beaten. I would have expected a more enraged reaction from Joff.  The Renly/Stannis showdown was a let down also. Was hoping that Renly was going to draw out the peach to further vex his brother.

I am finding that with the second season they have been making a lot more variations from the source than they did in the first season, and losing something along the way. GoT is still tops on my viewing list, but I am a little worried

Syfy Nixes BSG: Blood & Chrome Series (Article) - 3/31/2012 7:33:52 AM

Their programming sucks? but you can always catch 'rasling' every so often.

Genre Oscar Winners (Article) - 2/25/2012 12:57:09 PM

You need to also add Kevin Kline for 'A Fish Called Wanda' if you including comedy.

Big Three on Expendables 2 Set (Article) - 10/12/2011 12:42:53 PM

They just need Paul Ruebens to appear as Pee-Wee Herman and kick all their butts. I'd buy a ticket to see that.

Howard Wants 364 (Article) - 9/9/2011 10:44:22 AM

Reminds me of a 'Champions' character a friend created. Captain Equinox, who would only have powers one day a a year and his nemisis was Lt Commander Solstis

Full TRUE GRIT Trailer (Article) - 10/5/2010 1:54:42 PM

easy answer Red. Look for Broiin in Wall Street 2.

CENTURION Movie Review (Article) - 8/27/2010 12:59:48 PM

film's website has the cities it is released in. Not many options unless you live in major metro areas.

No MJ for Spider-Man (Article) - 8/21/2010 11:09:05 AM

Feeling a little letcherous, but I've had my eye on Ms Poots ever since 28 weeks later, and her brief part in V for vendetta. I thinks she is also in Centurion, so I dont think her name is giving her any problems in finding work.

BJORDSON'S MANIACAL PERSONA