All blankczech's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,265

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 4/26/2015 10:20:54 AM

I can't understand why fans feel the need to guess what is going to take place in the movie.  It's like NFL fans trying to predict how the draft is going to turn out.  I'd say the same thing to each of them...instead of making wild ass guesses about what's going to happen (if anyone could really predict the future they'd be very wealthy)...wait one more week and you'll find out.

Now if you're like the little kid who can't fall asleep on Christmas Eve because he or she is so excited...if you know your way around the internet you can have some of your questions about the movie answered before this Thursday or Friday (I suggest you wait and be surprised).

The movie has all ready been released in the U.K.  You can read reviews and lots of spoiler laced comments about the movie on any of several U.K. websites.  Funny, but even after you read that stuff you won't have the whole story because apparently Amazon U.K. is all ready taking pre-orders for an extended version DVD of the movie that lasts approximately 3 hours and also includes an alternate ending.

ASH VS EVIL DEAD: PRODUCTION BEGINS (Article) - 4/26/2015 9:42:09 AM

I was also hoping for hour long episodes, but, oh well...at least on a premium channel (with no commercial breaks) a half hour show is actually on for a half an hour not twenty minutes.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Frenemy of my Enemy Review (Article) - 4/25/2015 8:00:32 AM

The only reason I can think of that fans of this show would be concerned with the ratings is if it was in jeopardy of being cancelled and it's not. Heck, their are even rumors of a spin off show. There is absolutely no correlation between quality and popularity in anything. If you like this show stop worrying about what others think about it and enjoy. I don't think AOS is great, important or relevant but it's fun and it's a little different than the usual garbage. Of course that's just my opinion. You might think AOS is comparable to SunTzu's The Art of War . I record each episode and watch when I find the time.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/19/2015 8:59:01 AM

Millean...Assuming you aren't from Canada if you can't get NHL Play-off Hockey on your TV.  In the USA lots of NHL play-off games on NBC...I thought everybody in the USA got NBC even if they're using rabbit ears to pick up a signal...balance of the games on the NBC Sports Channel (a channel some don't get), but a channel which has free live streaming on the internet.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 4/19/2015 8:07:18 AM

In 2016 it appears Warner Bros. may attempt to make a movie that shows us what really might/could happen (to the human race - religiously, philosophically and ideologically) if beings with super powers took up residence here on earth, instead of just cranking out another good guys vs. bad guys, good guys win, Disney type, box office blockbuster Family Flick.   Even if the movie is flawed I expect members of the general populace will find it to be an intriguing change of pace from the typical comic book fairy tale. Do all of these movies have to be light, irrelevant, fun, popcorn films? If that happens and Superman v. Batman turns out to be a little more mature, darker, edgier and thought provoking than the usual Super Hero epic,  I'm not sure if the fanboys who live for this stuff and want it to remain just like it was when they were kids, will be able to handle it.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Melinda Review (Article) - 4/17/2015 7:55:49 AM

Not sure about what the timeline is (in the Marvel Universe) for this show.  In the power struggle between Shield and the Real Shield (or whatever they call themselves) Coulson and the character played by Edward James Olmos have both alluded to the fact that Nick Fury is dead.  Of course we fans have known for quite some time (since the climax of Captain America: The Winter Soldier) that Fury is not dead. In fact on May 1, Nick and the Avengers will be back doing their thing in Movie Theatres. What I'm getting at here...is,  Why isn't Fury stepping in and straightening out Robert Gonzales and his cohorts?

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/13/2015 6:15:12 PM

Domino, unless you're strapped for money I would never get rid of Netflix.  The streaming service is $8 a month (that's a lot of bang for the buck - HBO will be $15/mo.). Where  I live a single ticket to a movie theatre is $10 or more, and a blu-ray rental from redbox is $2 and change.  I don't know what type of video entertainment you are into, but right now I'm really digging Netflix's original program Bloodline (Daredevil is next up).

Star Wars Arrives On Digital HD! (Article) - 4/12/2015 8:34:42 AM

krazyjoe...Lucasfilms needs to buy Harmy's versions...Ha..Ha...that's a good one. It's more likely they'll tell him to cease and desist ...and then serve him with a subpoena if he fails to comply

Star Wars Arrives On Digital HD! (Article) - 4/12/2015 8:16:33 AM

Isn't it time to take down that GOODBYE banner on this website?

This thread feels like old times.  Rob Trate posting the latest news and Hanso setting us straight on movie rights and dvd releases.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/11/2015 8:48:22 AM