All booker9172's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 2:42:57 PM

I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner...

The Silence of the Lambs

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 2:42:05 PM

The horror, the horror...

Apocalypse Now

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 2:41:11 PM

Look, you fools. You're in danger. Can't you see? They're after you. They're after all of us. Our wives, our children, everyone. They're here already. YOU'RE NEXT!

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 2:40:33 PM

Everyone of you listening to my voice, tell the world. Tell this to everybody, wherever they are. Watch the skies, everywhere, keep looking. Keep watching the skies.

The Thing From Another World

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 2:37:08 PM

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the Earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says: 'Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.

Big Trouble in Little China

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 2:36:18 PM

Grandpa, maybe you could come over and read it again to me tomorrow.

As you wish.

The Princess Bride

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/24/2015 2:07:41 PM

I've been reading this site since Cinemania.  I finally became a member in 2006.  I checked this site out a few times a day and  I always enjoyed the articles and member's responses.  I was even lucky enough to add in a few comments of my own.  It was a gut check when I first read the goodbye story.  There will never be another site like this one.  Thanks to all the great staff for their stories throughout the years and thanks to all the great members for their comments.

Hey, hey, hey — don't be mean. We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.

The Walking Dead: After Review (Article) - 2/11/2014 1:05:18 PM

I think it would have been cool to see Michonne through the peephole with Carl's sneaker.

Sharbino for Poltergeist (Article) - 9/27/2013 6:38:42 AM

Hollywood's logo is "if you can't top it, remake it".

Fantastic Four and X-Men Cross Over? (Article) - 8/20/2013 12:35:11 PM

Like Eldogg42 said, in the original Days of Future Past there was a crossover, at least you could call it that.  It would be really cool if they kept that in there.

BOOKER9172'S MANIACAL PERSONA