All bottleslingguy's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/24/2009 5:47:31 PM

Confirming a non-human father would finally put this debate to rest. There would be a domino effect afterward and we could demand the technology that's been hidden from us be put to good use and save our environment, end hunger and poverty and spread education around the globe. All because of one little skull... amazing.

Lloyd Pye is very courageous and is about to go down in history as the man who proved we're not alone.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/21/2009 4:53:13 PM

I agree with Lloyd regarding the gun shy scientists. Talk about Stockholm Syndrome? These people are so afraid of not only their bosses but, probably moreso, their peers. It'll happen though and once it does theire will be a gold rush to put their faces on this.

My initial reaction when I first heard of this on (I hate to say) UFOHunters was that it was a deformity but looked cool. Then hearing about the sinuses and shallow eye sockets I got more interested which lead to my now cultish following. I hate to even mention that word because it has the potential to cause all kinds of dogmatic nonsense.

All in all with such high stakes at hand I don't mind the potential chance of eating crow and prefer to get more used to the fact the SC is a direct link to EBEs. Let's say the SC was a freak of nature, a one in a trillion mistake or a genetic transformation from the human species to the "grey". It could be the Adamu of the grey species 900 yrs ago. Wouldn't that be something too? I'll put my money on the hybrid theory.

Anybody check out that black and white photo of the military guy shaking the alien's hand? I don't give many of those kinds of things much credibility but the shape of the skull is pretty darn close. And the hand could be described as "deformed".

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/20/2009 1:18:02 PM

Actual scientists have presented some pretty convincing evidence so far, who do you think is doing all the dna work and bone analysis?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/19/2009 3:06:42 PM

But I want to look at it up close darn it!!!  :)

Getting back to deformaties and deliberate malformations from waterboarding (that was a joke). Those things would not cause the structure of the bone to be any different from a human or would it? Maybe one or two of the "debunkers" would like to chime in on that. Do genetic or intentional deformities cause the actual structure of the bone change? Does the bone grow completely differently from a normal human's? Does it uniformly harden to the point that it is more like dentin than bone? Not to mention, I think it is even lighter than normal bone.

How about the fibers INSIDE the bone? Has this ever been seen before in humans or even Neanderthal bone?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/18/2009 8:36:27 PM

Squid,

How did the Starchild's (let's call him Bobby, he looks like a Bobby) internal cranial features become "deliberately malformed"?If that was the case the internal structures would be human, but they're not.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/18/2009 8:13:18 PM

Lloyd, you should let a toy maker make a model of the skull so more people can see it and actually feel it and look at it up close. anyone know a toy manufacturer?

bottleslingguy (Profile) - 9/18/2009 8:00:48 PM

"the highest form of ignorance is condemnation without investigation"

Einstein

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/18/2009 7:55:21 PM

Hi Lloyd.

Just keep doing what you are doing and you will find more and more well educated folks are tuning into this subject. It's amazing how potentially explosive this is. It is a simple matter of getting all the facts out there and then the only people denying it will be the scared little bunny rabbits hiding under their blankets afraid of the boogeyman.

Don't let them mire you in their intellectually retarded arguments, you have to keep your frequency high and positive. You have many supporters who you may never hear from but believe me, people hear this.

BOTTLESLINGGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA