All brichibi's Comments

Level Up!: We Review Little Big Planet 2 (Article) - 2/8/2011 6:16:26 AM

Also, if you already have the first game, the things you collected transfer over to the second game if you still have a save file from it.  That was definitely a nice surprise in LBP2.

Best Video Games of 2010 (Article) - 12/28/2010 10:18:31 AM

@kswizzle:  LOL!  I knew I would forget something, X-MEN is great!  Now if only they would bring back the old Simpsons arcade game...

Awesome Games Set for November (Article) - 11/8/2010 8:39:25 AM

@Calibur454:  You're right, Conduit 2 was delayed.  I missed that while I was writing this.

19 Survival Horror Games That Deserve Another Look (Article) - 11/3/2010 8:47:05 AM

@peak37pt:  Eternal Darkness, oh man I remember opening a door and my character just, dying, and the end game music playing.  I freaked out so bad... then it turned out it was all fake.  God!

@Jakester:  I've never heard of "Undying,"  I'll have to check that out!

19 Survival Horror Games That Deserve Another Look (Article) - 11/3/2010 7:56:48 AM

I actually never played that one, but looking at it now it does look interesting.  Just the fact that one of the teammates can turn... yeah, let's just honorable mention that one  :)

25 More Anticipated Games for October (Article) - 10/8/2010 6:22:17 AM

@all the PC fans.  We're not snubbing them, this is an October list.  WoW isn't out until December.  Diablo isn't out until... who knows when.  WoW will be on the December list and Diablo will probably be on some sort of list next year when it gets a release date, hopefully.

25 More Anticipated Games for October (Article) - 10/7/2010 5:55:21 PM

@egoist:  DC Universe online isn't until like, next year now.  But it does look good  :)

20 Games for September to Fall Into (Article) - 9/4/2010 6:17:35 AM

@Calibur454:  Epic Mickey looks amazing!  I'm also very excited for that one  :)  I watched a video about it when they showed it at E3 and it looks gorgeous.  I'm just wondering when it'll be releasing, because November is such a huge month for games in general.

20 Games for September to Fall Into (Article) - 9/2/2010 6:25:32 AM

@HotDogs:  I thought LOTR was later... *goes to check*  ... oh damnit, son of a-... sorry, missed that one.  LOTR too!

@hertensteine:  The 10 points gets you... um... my "you are awesome" badge?  Enjoy Spider-man this month though  :)

5 Worst Cartoons Based on Adult Sources (Article) - 9/1/2010 7:28:01 AM

I remember watching WildCATS and Mortal Kombat.  I tried watching them again today and my god  -_-  they weren't great before, but now they're just... yeah...

I use to watch MK after the American Street Fighter cartoon, where Guile was in charge of this elite group of "Street Fighters," with Blanka, Chun-Li, ocassionally Ryu and Ken would show up, and Cammy I think.  Yeah, I agree with you, why did cartoon animators have to change the story?  Especially with the cartoons based on fighting games, the plots weren't even that complicated back then!

BRICHIBI'S MANIACAL PERSONA