All bryanferryfan's Comments

Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/15/2011 8:02:45 PM

I've seen a grainy version of it ....poor quality.

10 Most Underrated Movie Villains (Article) - 5/26/2011 10:51:29 AM

I agree with the list. I think it's on mark.

6 Films Where the Critics Were Wrong (Article) - 5/26/2011 10:45:51 AM

I would add Labyrinth and Legend to the list as well. Those were staples on mid 80's cable and are truly cult classics.

Here's GREEN LANTERN's Sinestro (Article) - 1/13/2011 7:59:58 PM

The Ripley movie would be a great departure!  There's a Ripley Museum in St. Augustine, Florida check it out.  For you younger folx there was a television show based on some of Ripley's discoveries; it starred the late actor Jack Palance; who played Boss Grissom in Tim Burton's Batman... He hosted the show back in the early 80's . I will see the Green Lantern film.... but secretly waiting for Captain Marvel.. to see him dueling Black Adam would be awesome.

Black Friday Time Traveler%u2019s Shopping Bag (Article) - 11/27/2010 10:29:31 AM

yeah I had my Star Wars collection and The Alien doll as well but rats got in my closet and knawed up my toys.  Worth a small fortune today !  DAMN THOSE RATS!

Alien Prequel Concept Artwork Revealed? (Article) - 11/25/2010 5:33:52 PM

Yeah, I hope Ridley Scott reads this.... please don't have any human characters in this film.... It would be far more interesting to have a totally alien cast.... using all subtitles.... it would be a lot more interesting to see how a non human species deals with the "aliens"..... it seems to be the only logical way to make a film like this.

Bring on DEATHLOK: THE DEMOLISHER (Article) - 10/13/2010 5:01:12 AM

That's what I've written about in earlier posts.  Marvel has a plethora of characters that have far more interesting stories than the major characters.  Blade is a perfect example.  Nova would be another interesting character that can hold up well on the big screen.  It's all about bringing more  converts over to reading comics. We've almost forgot about that in these days of big budget movies.  Let's not forget those independant publishers from the golden age to the bronze age that had some pretty decent characters as well.

10 SUPERMAN Villains Snyder Could've Used (Article) - 10/9/2010 12:07:34 AM

Why keep using the same villians.  Come on we've seen Zod and Luthor, give us something that we can really get excited about.  I have an idea.... what about Clark Kent interviewing Bruce Wayne for the Daily Planet.  Bruce is in Metropolis on business and witnesses the "birth" of A.I. ala Braniac and the story pretty much writes itself after that.  Closing credit introduce the New Gods in particular Darkseid and Orion and BAM!

9 Movies We Wish They'd Hurry Up and Make (Article) - 9/23/2010 12:32:45 PM

The more obvious choices are : WONDER WOMAN, SHAZAM, FLASH, PREACHER.  HOW ABOUT A CLOAK AND DAGGER FILM.  WHAT ABOUT MOON KNIGHT OR NOVA MAYBE ROM THE SPACEKNIGHT!

Bruce Wayne Vs. Tony Stark (Article) - 9/21/2010 1:47:19 PM

Plain and simple..... STARK!

BRYANFERRYFAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA