All cellblock303's Comments

Cowboys Get Smurfed (Article) - 8/1/2011 6:43:39 AM

Holy Smurf! They won!?

Well, someone had to say it!

15 Awesome Toys at Comic Con 2011 (Article) - 7/30/2011 6:24:13 PM

I just wanna see more of that Phantom of The Opera figure in the Invisible Man pic.

Fan Beefs Part II: The 5 Biggest Actor Arguments (Article) - 4/1/2011 1:12:08 PM

What about Best Dr. Who?

Disney Passes on Oblivion (Article) - 3/30/2011 5:42:23 PM

Living above the clouds? Wait, wasn't that how The Jetson's lived?

Seriously though, this sounds interesting.

10 OMG Toys at Toy Fair 2011 (Article) - 2/25/2011 7:56:54 AM

"Be on the look out for the new Nerf Vortex line of blasters coming 9.10.11."

Yeah, just in time for fall! You know, when it starts getting cold out and you can't play with those things!

RUNAWAYS Rolling in March? (Article) - 9/4/2010 6:43:20 AM

Injured  Transformers 3 extra undergoes brain surgery and is in stable condition.

www.eonline.com/uberblog/b198815_injured_transformers_extra_undergoes.html

5 Reboots We Would Love to See (Article) - 8/14/2010 6:56:34 AM

" I was watching one of the Encore/Starz channels (I think Retro) about a month ago and they had on what looked like a pilot for a Remo Williams TV show (according to IMDB, it was made in 1988), with Roddy McDowell (!) as Chiun and Jeffrey Meek (?) as Remo."

Exactly what I was going to post, fenn. I was also flipping through the channels and saw this on MoviePlex, which is probably the station you're thinking of.

Btw, here's the imdb link for the Remo tv pilot: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0236677/

Anyways, good article. I think the only one I havn't seen is Blue Thunder.  I also enjoyed all the ones I did see.

PERSIA Hits Blu-ray Sep 14 (Article) - 8/3/2010 8:15:04 AM

Anyone else tired of the recent trend of Blue Ray having ALL the the dvd extras while us poor (as in, can't afford Blue Ray) regular dvd users get squat? There have been a bunch of dvd's that I wanted to get recently, but I've held off because the regular dvd edition has nothing compared to the Blue Ray edition. I guess I'll just have to keep going to the RedBox.

6 Reasons We NEED a He-Man Movie (Article) - 5/5/2010 8:23:23 AM

A He-Man movie done correctly? (Drools like Homer) That would be awesome! I loved the Masters of the Universe!

Is it sad that at 35 I STILL have my MOTU figures? I also have that poster from the #1 pic (Thanks for adding it)!

RE: Afterlife Trailer Hits (Article) - 4/5/2010 7:03:52 AM

I'm just wondering if this one will have a Nashville Predators jersey in it like the last one did. That was the coolest part of the last one, lol!

Anyways, don't know if I'll check this out in the theater or Redbox rental yet. Probably will end up a rental as I don't get to the theater much anymore, and I can't afford it anyways.

CELLBLOCK303'S MANIACAL PERSONA