All cem1973's Comments

9 Stories We'd Like to See in Wolverine 3 (Article) - 11/2/2010 9:34:56 AM

Road of Bones or Insane in the Brain could be a good way to go for Wolvie 3 but Old Man Wolvie would be a far cry for now

John Carpenter Directs DARKCHYLDE (Article) - 11/2/2010 9:29:51 AM

Carpenter is definately the director for helming the DARKCHYLDE project. THE FOG is a chilling movie, among his other movie credits, and I definately look forward to the DARKCHYLDE movie. It will definately be another must-see Carpenter classic.

Cameron Talks AVATAR Sequels (Article) - 10/23/2010 5:15:44 AM

First Avatar movie was slow to build to the actual plot. Now that the  backstory for the characters is set, the second and third movies ought to get to the plot faster.

Lussier Leads HELLRAISER Remake (Article) - 10/22/2010 7:09:53 AM

Another remake............not a surprise.  When will these idiots in Hollywood start getting fresh ideas.

Disney Buys Back AVENGERS, IRON MAN 3 (Article) - 10/20/2010 6:58:25 AM

I just hope that Disney doesn't, in some way, ruin The Avengers or Iron Man 3. If Disney plans to make animated series spinoffs from these movies, there is a good chance that the animation is going to get f**** up in some way. Hell, one way to f*** up the animated series of these great Marvel characters would be if Captain AAmerica looked like Mickey Mouse

LEGO Directors Found (Article) - 6/29/2010 8:12:44 AM

I have to agree with TROLLMAN, I think that HOLLYWOOD has definately hit rock bottom for ideas. First, it was gonna be a movie based on the toy STRETCH ARMSTRONG and now the "idea" from the"braindeads of hollywood" is LEGOS?                 WTF is passing for brains now????????????

X-MEN's Emma Frost and Banshee Revealed? (Article) - 6/29/2010 8:04:37 AM

I like the casting choices for both EMMA FROST & BANSHEE. I can't wait for this movie!            CAPTAIN AMERICA sounds like it's definately gonna be a block-buster with the casting of Mr. Tommy Lee Jones.

X-MEN's Emma Frost and Banshee Revealed? (Article) - 6/29/2010 8:04:29 AM

WOLVERINE DVD Arrives September 15th (Article) - 7/28/2009 6:43:50 AM

I WANT THIS DVD!!!!!!

4 Must Have SPIDER-MAN 4 Villains and Who Should Play Them (Article) - 7/16/2009 6:35:19 AM

I, too, agree with all the picks that Mania came up with for villians and the casting choices would be superb. I thought Kraven in the villian lineup was going to be a bit rough for lack of a better word given Kraven's suicidal end in the comic books but I'm sure that Raimi will find a way to make that character work in the movies. With that being said, I still strongly agree with the picks for villians in SM4 and will definately go to see the movie.

CEM1973'S MANIACAL PERSONA