All chapel1888's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Man of Steel: Official Trailer 3 (Article) - 4/17/2013 6:09:56 PM

My God Man General Zod is gonna be soooooo bad Ass. I've never been more excited for a movie in my life!! MOS will rock the summer!!

Man of Steel: Viral Message (Article) - 4/15/2013 6:02:41 AM

after hearing General Zod's tell earth to surrender Kal-El to him I now believe Brainiac will be onboard Black Zero. General Zod has been looking for Kal-El and who else would know where baby Kal-El was sent to.....Brainiac!

I seriously have not been more excited for a movie in my life!! I can't wait

SUPERMAN UNBOUND Trailer (Article) - 2/1/2013 4:01:35 PM

John Noble as Brainiac is effing awesome!! Looking forward to this one.

Bates Motel Trailer (Article) - 1/25/2013 6:40:11 PM

This actually looks good!

Hercules in 2014 (Article) - 1/17/2013 8:27:36 AM

OK, I'll be the first to say it....Ratner, Johnson Hercules = FAIL

Jack The Giant Slayer Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/16/2013 12:01:52 PM

Damn, this could have been really good too!

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 Update (Article) - 12/17/2012 7:00:10 PM

TDKR part 1 was good but the Man of Steel will make TDKR part 2 even better!!

Man of Steel Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 12/12/2012 7:16:04 PM

I've never been more excited for a movie in my life!!

Dark Hollow Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2012 3:15:39 PM

I'll need more trailer time before I invest my time watching this

Man of Steel Jor El Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/23/2012 10:00:38 AM

I can't wait!! I'm all for the complete reboot. I'm tired of rehashing Donner's film to death!! This is going to be a completely different take on Superman and I'm for that. And the teaser was Awesome!! The look and feel gives it a total realistic sense, not some half ass cartoonish look. I'm excited and can't wait for more footage!

CHAPEL1888'S MANIACAL PERSONA