All charmer's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 >  >>

Chronenberg Remaking FLY (Article) - 9/24/2009 2:27:56 AM

Jarrod, you misspelled the director's name: it's Cronenberg, not Chronenberg.

In regards to the question of whether or not we need another Fly remake: I say no. I thought the remake Cronenberg did was perfect the way it was.

10 Sexy On Screen Moments (Article) - 9/3/2009 1:05:30 PM

Princess Leia in a bikini from ROTJ most definately should be on this list (maybe at #1 even)! Shame on Mania for not including this.

WATCHMEN Tops Box Office (Article) - 3/9/2009 1:05:35 AM

I'm suprised no one has brought up the shitty economy we're going through right now as a reason: certainly that must've been a factor on the lower than expected box office results for Watchmen this weekend.

5 Upcoming Remakes of 80s Movies (That Must Be Stopped) (Article) - 11/29/2008 4:40:28 PM

<p>I'm surprised that Robocop wasn't included&nbsp;in this list.&nbsp; Now there's a movie done well the first time that doesnt need a remake...</p>

Update: Wilson and Main Cast Return for TRANSFORMERS 2 (Article) - 5/29/2008 1:51:08 PM

I agree with FrozenFear: the worst part of Transformers was the whole story with "Section 7" and the John Turturro character. That's definately something that needs to be ditched for part II.

HAZE Not Set for High Definition (Article) - 5/21/2008 8:41:23 PM

bobcock08, I believe there's an update online for GTAIV for the PS3 if you haven't already downloaded it yet. Perhaps that might resolve some of the problems that you have had.

AvP Sequel Talks Continue at Fox (Article) - 3/10/2008 4:08:49 PM

Never say never Merin...sales for the dvds for both Serenity and Firefly have been great for both. So saying that there isn't a financial basis for another movie is slightly inaccurate. Hopefully the brass up top will take note and give us one more...:P

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/15/2008 11:08:57 AM

The real advantage that Microsoft has over the PS3 is XBox Live. I have both machines (ie. the 360 and the PS3) and if a game were to come on both systems (ie. like Call of Duty 4, for example), I'll always choose to buy it for the 360 over the PS3 simply because Microsoft's online system is way more established than what the Playstation currently has. Even if the graphics may be slightly better on the PS3 for certain games, the online factor is too big to ignore. Sony needs to start expanding their online presence alot more. Although the Playstation Network is a good start, it isn't enough. Hopefully with Playstation Home coming out this year, this should level the playing field a bit.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/15/2008 1:34:17 AM

This article is called "Top 6 Reasons 2008 Could be the Year of PS3", but what the author really should have named it is "The Top Reasons Why I Think Microsoft Will Lose to the PS3". I mean cmon...five out of the six bullet-points are bashes against Microsoft rather than being valid points about what's positive about the PS3. This author obviously has a chip on his shoulder. Honestly, the PS3 has some serious catching up to do. With all the amazing games that the XBox 360 released in 2007, I can't even think of a single exclusive game that's worth buying the PS3 for (sorry bud...but games like Ratchet and Clank and Resistence aren't worthy enough in my opinion). Maybe the tides will turn this year when games like Metal Gear Solid 4 and Gran Turismo 5 come out for the PS3, who knows. But right now, all I use my PS3 for is to play blu-ray movies, as there simply isn't any exclusive PS3 games worth buying right now. And after a year of the PS3 being on the market, that's actually pretty sad.

Warner Bros. Officially Announces RONIN (Article) - 5/1/2007 5:49:32 PM

"who has also been unleashed in Gotham" I'm guessing it should actually be "New York" and not "Gotham"? ;-)

CHARMER'S MANIACAL PERSONA