All cheekymonkey's Comments

DC Comics New 52 Week Four Reviews Part 2 (Article) - 10/2/2011 7:11:36 PM

Always enjoyed Tim Drake, whether as Robin or Red Robin (shakes and fries).  I'd rather he have a solo book, but who knows, most of the 'new 52' will make it about a year before we get a new new 25 or some other new

Bats' Tumbler is Holed (Article) - 8/19/2011 6:04:51 AM

Is it just me, or does anyone think that Batman is not driving a camo tumbler?  My guess is that Bane and Co. steal them from Wayne Tower and use them to take over Gotham.

The 7 Best Moments From the Harry Potter Films (Article) - 7/13/2011 8:38:03 AM

Owls count as moments?  I wouls but Nevell winning the house cup for Gryffendor as the best moment in Hp SS

New Deathly Hallows 2 Clips (Article) - 7/6/2011 12:37:02 PM

Can't wait

Mania Interview: Sir Michael Caine (Article) - 6/22/2011 6:24:16 AM

What a class act.

Anyone else wonder if he may have slipped a little when saying "then everybody goes off and does all the adventures and they all come home shot to pieces and I patch them together when they all get back." He makes it sound like he patches up more than one person.  I know Bale said he would never do a movie with Robin, but did he just misspeak, generalize, or slip.

Percy Jackson Sequel Finds Director (Article) - 6/17/2011 12:25:15 PM

The first one absolutely SUCKED! So different from the book, which was pretty good. The only movie that disappointed me more recently was GI Joe. This one has "wait till its on FX" written all over it

Final DEATHLY HALLOWS 2 Trailer (Article) - 6/17/2011 6:23:50 AM

Is it July 15th yet?  Every trailer is more awesome then the next. Plus, this looks like it will be worth the extra bucks for 3D

Seventh Transformers 3 TV Spot Arrives (Article) - 6/15/2011 11:32:24 AM

Meh.  I was geeked for the second one, and that was not a good movie (unless you're 11 I guess).  I'll wait and see what the reviews are like before I drop a few bucks on this

10 Biggest Franchises of All Time (Article) - 6/9/2011 6:44:56 AM

The number of movies made should in no way determine the biggest franchise ever.  What a crock of horseshittt.  Bond, Star Wars, Friday the 13th have all had greater impacts as franchises then most of the rest of this list put together

New Green Lantern Clip Online (Article) - 6/6/2011 6:55:48 AM

That was pretty cool.  This movie looks like it willbe worth the extra bucks for 3-d

CHEEKYMONKEY'S MANIACAL PERSONA