All chrismidkiff's Comments

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 8:56:02 AM

Still looks like it might be an interesting tale but the synopsis of how the FF got their powers is all wrong.

Star Trek 3 Lands Director (Article) - 12/23/2014 5:29:00 AM

I reserve comment until I see a trailer but I hope that the spacechips don't look like musclecars with hemis.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer with Interstellar? (Article) - 9/30/2014 7:16:19 AM

If Avengers 3 is split into two films, And RDJ and Chris Evans don't renew their roles for both films, I'm not sure how well that would work out.

THE INHUMANS Movie Next for Marvel (Article) - 8/15/2014 8:28:09 AM

I think that Vin Diesel is a great casting choice to play Black Bolt. Now that that is settled, when's the movie coming out. I can't wait!

Jason Momoa for Aquaman?! (Article) - 6/16/2014 4:35:54 PM

I'll wait for more information(and a trailer) for this movie. Right now, it sounds like a movie that I'd be better off not wasting my time or money on.

New Sharknado Sequel TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 12:02:37 PM

Didn't see the 1st one so I'll pass on this one as well. Seems to me that it's going to be too stupid for words anyway. Unless that was the draw to the first Sharknado.

Doctor Strange Conjures Director (Article) - 6/4/2014 9:00:21 AM

Never watched Game of Thrones so I can't pass judgment on Pedro Pascall. Caviezel would definitely be a great casting choice. He's done, in my opinion, a great job on Person of Interest.

Josh Brolin for Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/2/2014 2:55:24 PM

Josh Brolin did a fair job with playing Jonah Hex so I could definitely see him in the role of Thanos. He's a bit too old for Goonies 2 anyway.

McKay OUT of Ant-Man Director Race (Article) - 6/2/2014 2:50:34 PM

At this point, they are gonna have to push back the release date.

TOP 10 X-MEN UNIVERSE ACTION FIGURES (Article) - 5/23/2014 12:31:01 PM

Phoenix Force Cyclops is definitely badass but, at first glance, he looks kinda like Dredd.

CHRISMIDKIFF'S MANIACAL PERSONA