All chrismidkiff's Comments

Fox Sets Dates for Fantastic Four and Wolverine Sequels (Article) - 3/24/2014 6:54:11 AM

I agree, Modo. I've been a FF fan but Fox is really fuckin' up the FF franchise by not selling the rights back to Marvel/Disney where it belongs.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/3/2014 8:27:30 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The NEW Fantastic Four Cast! (Article) - 2/20/2014 9:28:25 AM

Rizing, I agree with you my friend. Marvel needs to get back all rights to their property posthaste.

The NEW Fantastic Four Cast! (Article) - 2/20/2014 9:25:32 AM

An African-American JS  hmmmmmmm.................... very interesting.  As for the whole FF casting, I think I'll hold any further comments until I see a trailer.

Jai Courtney for Terminator Reboot (Article) - 2/20/2014 9:15:53 AM

The IDIOTS in Hollywood can't leave anything alone. There was nothing wrong with the original Terminator. Leave the good movies alone and focus on remaking the box office bombs(i.e. Daredevil).

No Will Smith Independence Day Sequel (Article) - 2/9/2014 7:09:46 AM

With the mess that was AFTEREARTH, can Mr. Will Smith afford to pass up ID4.

Evangeline Lilly for Ant-Man? (Article) - 2/8/2014 6:10:25 AM

Good choice to play the Wasp.

Noah - Official Big Game Spot (Article) - 1/30/2014 1:30:23 PM

Might have been more excited about this movie if I hadn't have read the book. I'll pass on this one.

Diesel for 2nd Marvel Project (Article) - 9/9/2013 12:31:23 PM

Vin Diesel would be a good choice to play The Vision. He already has the haircut.

IS Jarvis Ultron? (Article) - 8/29/2013 8:25:20 AM

That's an interesting theory. It might work for the upcoming movie but the Jarvis/Ultron theory is not consistant with what we have read in the comic books.

CHRISMIDKIFF'S MANIACAL PERSONA