All chrismidkiff's Comments

Jason Momoa for Aquaman?! (Article) - 6/16/2014 4:35:54 PM

I'll wait for more information(and a trailer) for this movie. Right now, it sounds like a movie that I'd be better off not wasting my time or money on.

New Sharknado Sequel TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 12:02:37 PM

Didn't see the 1st one so I'll pass on this one as well. Seems to me that it's going to be too stupid for words anyway. Unless that was the draw to the first Sharknado.

Doctor Strange Conjures Director (Article) - 6/4/2014 9:00:21 AM

Never watched Game of Thrones so I can't pass judgment on Pedro Pascall. Caviezel would definitely be a great casting choice. He's done, in my opinion, a great job on Person of Interest.

Josh Brolin for Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/2/2014 2:55:24 PM

Josh Brolin did a fair job with playing Jonah Hex so I could definitely see him in the role of Thanos. He's a bit too old for Goonies 2 anyway.

McKay OUT of Ant-Man Director Race (Article) - 6/2/2014 2:50:34 PM

At this point, they are gonna have to push back the release date.

TOP 10 X-MEN UNIVERSE ACTION FIGURES (Article) - 5/23/2014 12:31:01 PM

Phoenix Force Cyclops is definitely badass but, at first glance, he looks kinda like Dredd.

CINDERELLA: Teaser Trailer and Poster (Article) - 5/16/2014 6:41:40 AM

I'll reserve my opinions for now until further trailers are released. This teaser trailer shows nothing at all of the movie.

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 6:25:28 AM

Tatum is a fairly good actor and I think he'll do a good job as GAMBIT.

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 4/30/2014 9:34:59 AM

Very true, Iridan. The series certainly deserved another season. Hate to see a good series get cancelled. Hopefully, it'll get picked up by the Syfy network.

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 8:45:24 AM

It'll be interesting to see if FOX could pull this off.

CHRISMIDKIFF'S MANIACAL PERSONA