All cinemaman72's Comments

Heroes Reborn: 2015 Teaser Trailer (Article) - 2/23/2014 2:07:07 PM

The only way this works is if Tim Kring takes a page from 'Walking Dead' and "Game of Thrones" DONT PLAY IT SAFE!!! If the storyline dicatates killing a character off, then no matter how popular - Kill the character off and keep them dead!!!

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Character Profiles and Poster (Article) - 2/20/2014 9:43:33 PM

Not Really impressed

Wonder Woman Casting Rumors (Article) - 11/8/2013 9:55:37 AM

How is it that when dudes are cast in these roles we naturally assume that they can bulk up to get the role, but don't think the same thing about the women when they are cast. Does it ever occur to any you guys that these women can get toned enough to be Wonder  Woman?

Arrow: Crucible Review (Article) - 10/31/2013 1:05:08 PM

Am I the only person that noticed the easter egg referencing The Flash's origin?

Wonder Woman for Batman vs. Superman? (Article) - 10/23/2013 9:33:31 AM

@Samson - You pretty much said what I suggested, which is Marvel's Blueprint of a teaser at the end of the main film.

Wonder Woman for Batman vs. Superman? (Article) - 10/22/2013 1:47:45 PM

If they are smart, WB will copy the Marvel Films blueprint and have Wonder Woman appear in a tag at the end of the film, this way they can either 1) Lead to a Justice League film based off that or 2) Launch the Wonder Woman film from there.

Now that the dust has cleared regarding Affleck, I'm going to give Ben the 'benefit of a doubt' and believe that with 10 years to hon his craft, he will bring an intersting take on the 'Dark Knight'. While I think that he will in no way EVER top, Christian Bale's portrayal of the character (CB will always be the quintesential Batman), I believe that he might be able to be on par with Micheal Keaton and can't be any worse than Kilmer or Clooney.

Dalton for Alfred? (Article) - 8/29/2013 8:44:47 AM

I like this decision a lot. I feel like this might be the best literal interpretation of Alfred in a while. Although the perfect choice would be Stanely Tucci.

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/23/2013 6:04:50 AM

I don't understand how anybody can be excited that the man who ruined Daredevil, is now going to don the cowl and cape. This is the worst Batman casting since Clonney!!!! Great way to kill 'The Bat' again Warner Brothers!!!!

Mania Box Office Report: Ass Kicked (Article) - 8/19/2013 11:55:11 AM

I saw Kick-Ass 2 over the weekend, and I thought it was pretty good. It wasn't as great as the original, but it was a very good sequel. I think the over the top violence and Carrey's refusal to do press for the film (as well as his comments about the material - said after he collected his check!) might have played a part in it not performing well.

@Sanity - I agree with your comments on Wolverine, I didn't see a lot of action or special effects money in that, but I did enjoy it a lot (much much better than the first one).  And I thought Elysium was good, but I think  I was expecting an epic film from Blomkampt. I think the film would have been better if Damon had played the Bad Guy and Shartlo Copely had played the good guy.

Bale, Batman, and $50 Million? (Article) - 8/15/2013 12:39:57 PM