All cinemaman72's Comments

First Look: GREEN LANTERN's Hector Hammond (Article) - 5/11/2010 8:43:11 AM

How come we can't get a picture of Ryan Reynolds in the GL costume?

BATMAN: RED HOOD Trailer Online (Article) - 4/21/2010 7:54:10 AM

CHRISTOPHER NOLAN:

DO NOT MAKE BATMAN III IN 3D. DON'T CONSIDER IT! DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! PUT IT OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Is Bassett GREEN LANTERN's Nick Fury? (Article) - 3/25/2010 7:04:31 AM

Does this mean that the DC films plan to portray Waller as a 'Hero' and not a 'Villian'? If so, doesn't that really compromise the character that DC has created?

Evans offered CAPTAIN AMERICA role (Article) - 3/23/2010 6:11:37 AM

For all those haters out there, watch Chris Evans in 'Street Kings' and 'Sunshine'. Both performances are great. Also there is a lot of good buzz on 'The Losers'

CAPTAIN AMERICA Casting: Tatum, Phillipe, Knightley (Article) - 3/16/2010 8:51:14 AM

Channing Tatum should not be considered. If you are doing the film as a period piece, then tatum, with his 'hip/hop trying to sound like he's street' sounding accent will not work.

As for Phillipe, I think that might work, he's still young enough to play the role, adept at his craft to hold his own alongside RDJ, Norton, Jackson, and Hugo Weaving. He could play both the pre-supersolider Rodgers and Cap (bulking up in between).  I would prefer either him or Chris Evans.

But no to Tatum, he already f---ed up G.I. Joe, don't let him to the same to Cap!

9 Former Wussy Actors Turned Bad Ass (Article) - 3/10/2010 6:15:19 AM

Frodo Baggins is BAD ASS!!!!? The article so lost me when they got to Elijah Woods!!! I could easily list a few actors more deserving

1) Ewan McGregor (who's more bad ass than Obi Wan Kenobi!!!)

2) Christian Bale

3) Ryan Reynolds

4) Daniel Craig

5) Jake Gyllenhaal (giving Prince of Persia the benefit of the doubt!)

10 Brilliant Scientist Who Misused Their Power (Article) - 2/25/2010 6:04:56 AM

No Otto Octavious??? No Victor Freeze? Come on man!!!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA Casting Soon (Article) - 2/4/2010 1:44:03 PM

No Channing Tatum -- (He has stunk in everything I've seen him in including GI Joe!), not really keen on Mark Valley or Matthew McCouneghy either. To me there is only one choice to play Cap

Matt Damon -- Nuff said!

HOBBIT 2012 Delay Likely (Article) - 1/25/2010 2:00:00 PM

Drats I was looking forward to adding The Hobbit films to my collection of films to watch when I can't get to sleep. All three of the Lord of the Rings films, are the best cure for insomnia!

And less addictive too!

SPIDER-MAN Director Derby Commences (Article) - 1/14/2010 7:12:25 AM

DO NOT MAKE A 3-D SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!! I am so sick and tired of hearing about 3-D films, and I really believe that SONY will suffer if they try to make Spiderman in 3-D. It's really not needed at all, fans are going to see a good movie, with GREAT actions sequences and a compelling story!!!!!

SONY does not need a 3-D Spiderman film!!!!!!

What SONY needs to do, is write a check for 300 millions crawl on their hands and knees and beg Sam Rami to make his Spiderman 4 and not hold him to some stupid opening date!!!!

CINEMAMAN72'S MANIACAL PERSONA