All cinemaman72's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Bale, Batman, and $50 Million? (Article) - 8/15/2013 12:37:08 PM

If Bale returns as Batman. I'm fine with it as I feel that he is/was the Best Batman to ever don the cowl! And please stop complaining about the voice!!!!

Bale, Batman, and $50 Million? (Article) - 8/15/2013 11:58:24 AM

Brolin for Batman? (Article) - 8/5/2013 11:35:37 AM

They are not directly copying TDKR for Superman vs Batman. The are brining in Miller to see what ways they can riff on the basic story. Which is what Nolan has done with all of the Batman movies. The original had elements of 'The Man Who Falls", "Year One", "The Long Halloween" TDK has elements of "Year One", "The Long Halloween" and "Killing Joke". TDK-Rises had elements of "Knightfall", "No Man's Land" and "TDK-Returns". They are never going to do a literal translation of any of the comics.  My guess is that they will take the basic theme "Superman as Government Lacky/Potential Threat" that existed in TDK-Returns and use elements of Kingdom Come "Luthor manupluatint things to make it appear to the public that Superman is a potential threat. This pulls Batman out and you have the classic fight. More likely Batman will be represented as the Villian/Anti-hero in the film.

Brolin for Batman? (Article) - 8/5/2013 9:33:39 AM

None!!! I would go with James Badge Dale. I think he could play a very intersting Bruce Wayne/Batman. The trick with this role is not playing Batman, it's playing Bruce Wayne. And with the exception of Mathew Goode, no one on that list can play Bruce Wayne.

Sentinel Revealed for X-Men Sequel (Article) - 8/2/2013 10:47:15 AM

I swear the complaining that comes on this board makes most of you sound like women in a sewwing circle. The thing looks fine. Not everything has to look like the comics people!!!

WOLVERINE Wins Average Report (Article) - 7/29/2013 2:35:54 PM

I thought The Wolverine was a very good movie. It didn't make it's money, but that's because the first Wolverine movie Sucked and like the Star Trek movies for awhile, a bad one scares off the auidence for the next one.

Superman Vs. Batman? (Article) - 7/24/2013 10:23:20 AM

@Moz72 I like that title a lot (Man of Steel: Dark Knight). It establishes that this is still a sequel to the MOS but has Batman in the title. Personally I would rather have a standalone MOS sequel where they would cameo Batman, then do a team up.

Mania Box Office Report: Conjuring Defeats the Minions (Article) - 7/23/2013 7:06:17 AM

Hopefully RIPD finally cements the notion that Ryan Reynolds is NOT an action star! And hopefully Marvel and DC will keep him far away from any of their poperties in the future!

Mania Box Office Report: The Kaiju and Jaegar Fall (Article) - 7/15/2013 6:55:08 AM

And for the record RIPD will bomb leaving a crater the size of Texas in it's wake. The previews alone were so bad that they had to spray Febreze at the end of the trailer.

Mania Box Office Report: The Kaiju and Jaegar Fall (Article) - 7/15/2013 6:37:34 AM

First off I predict that Pacific Rim II, the overseas numbers and DVD/Blu Ray sales will justify it. The reason why Pacific Rim didn't outperform Sandler's lastest POS is because the concept was too out there for most traditional movie goers. A lot of my friends that are not into sci-fi didn't know if the film was supposed to be a horror film, action film, etc.  When I tried to explain it's a mashupof several generes they didn't get it. Which is sad. Because if people just gave the film a chance they would have been pleased.

I guess people would rather watch Adam Sandler getting whizzed on by a moose than a decent Scifi mashup.

CINEMAMAN72'S MANIACAL PERSONA