All commentsadmin's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 2/22/2007 3:14:24 AM

Pffft. I love you, KJ. Your KJ's Take gives me something to do...or at least look at. "I'm not just the President of the KJ's Take Fanclub. I'm also a client!" Though, I do believe I can talk that "kjsucks6996" fellow to join the club..It's possible.

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Season Premiere (Article) - 10/17/2006 1:08:37 AM

Spiderr, why do you act like we didn't have this discussion before? DO NOT SPAM other site's messages on this site. If you dislike the show, write YOUR opinion on it, not spamming articles from somewhere else. Any and all spam will continue to be deleted. Your own opinions on the subject will not. Darkjedi

New poster for GHOST RIDER (Article) - 10/4/2006 4:37:48 PM

Hey Grimreaper & Ninjawitch, It's DarkJedi...or rather "theolddarkjedi" as my username once was here on the main site since 00. It's not longer that username though since along with you all, I got locked out or couldn't log into that account here on the main site. Nearly all of us lost our accounts for some glitch in the software and I was told that there are plans to fix some of these issues in the near future. For now, I'd advise ninjawitch to do what I did. Create a different Yahoo email or gmail email(takes 2 or so minutes)....and then create a variation of his original name. No person can have two accounts per email so that error message will continue to display. I got the same error message. Since my "theolddarkjedi" account was from 00(when we had another switchover), I couldn't get a lost password because I lost whatever email I was using back then in a fog of lost memory and alcohol or something. :) Grab another hotmail, yahoo, or gmail account real quick...something easy to remember...and create another account for the main. You shouldn't have any trouble registering at the boards with ninjawitch because we started that database all over earlier this year when we switched from UBB software to VB software. Let me know if you still have trouble, DarkJedi Admin of Comments & Our Ciners MB Community

KNIGHT RIDER Poster online (Article) - 10/4/2006 2:45:27 PM

continued... Keep to the subject of the article, post your opinions on it and have fun...That's all we care about. For those who can't seem to follow these simple rules of engagement, don't expect to be heard very often(your spam or stuff not related to the subject at hand will be deleted). All we want you to do is be yourself and post your opinions about the various subjects our team puts articles out on. We like hearing your feedback on the various subjects, fellow Ciners. By all means, if you see someone going off on something totally unrelated to the subject of the article, spamming another sites message, or causing havoc....All you have to do is log in at our Messageboard community, go to the Cinescape Online Help forum and type me a message. That or shoot me a PM there. Once I log in, I will zoom in here and delete the nonsense or spam. DarkJedi Admin of Comments & Our Ciners Messageboard Community

KNIGHT RIDER Poster online (Article) - 10/4/2006 2:36:26 PM

Okay, I will respond to the questions here.. I think I will address the "Freedom of Speech" thing brought up by Dax and perhaps others of the past. I am, most definitely, all for Freedom of Speech or in this case, "opinion" from all of you for whatever article Karl and crew puts up. "Opinion". Whether you love the subject material in question or hate it, I will not touch/edit/delete your comment on that subject. However, there is a difference between "comment" and "spam". I made this clear to Spiderr on previous occasions and I think we came to an understanding a few weeks ago on BSG over this subject. I routinely delete all spam over GINO(in his mind) from other sites because those are not Cinescape articles. Whoever wrote those articles hasn't written permission for them to be blasted on every news site and Cinescape hasn't given permission to put them here. Spam will be deleted as soon as we log in and if you're at our messageboards, spammers will be banned immediately on sight. Those are the rules of engagement. Dax, whether this is a publicly free site or not, someone is paying for it. Someone is paying the bills and the lights on and we don't tolerate spam from other sites. CS, CHUD, and many others have this same rule of "No Spam Tolerated". As I told Spiderr, if he just posts his "opinion" of dissent over BSG when a article appears, his message will never get deleted. He understood what I meant a few weeks back. Same applies to James Dalton or anyone else. If you are posting your opinion on the subject at hand(relating to the article), then your post will stay intact for everyone to see...However, if you're just going article to article spewing stuff about anything(not relating to the article at hand), it will be deleted by me.

Q & Long Agree to DIE HARD (Article) - 9/22/2006 7:30:29 PM

Knock off the finger pointing, name calling, and calling certain users out. This is about the Diehard Franchise, not calling out other posters in a personal manner.

Battlestar Galactica Recap Videos (Article) - 9/22/2006 7:29:15 PM

Let's knock off the name calling and finger point, everyone. This is for BSG opinions, not flaming other users.

Battlestar Galactica Recap Videos (Article) - 9/21/2006 6:04:55 PM

I heard you mention Hollywood North Report before in conjunction with us. I'm not sure exactly where this is coming from. Is it because Patrick Sauriol was based out of Vancouver? Spider, Patrick had his own entity online, not Hollywood North Report and even if they are somehow friends, Patrick is not news editor of Cinescape anymore. Karl Schneider is now our News Editor. He's not affiliated with NHR, nor is Cinescape in anyway. The other stuff is deleted because it's spam, sometimes repetitive articles and is not an "opinion" from you or any readers here. That stuff goes on their websites, not this one. No problem on keeping the above opinion on the comments, after all it was well thoughtout on your part and it was your opinion on the subject of BSG. DarkJedi

Battlestar Galactica Recap Videos (Article) - 9/21/2006 5:13:07 PM

If you wrote your opinions like you did above, more people would conversate with you over the subject and there would be less bickering.

Battlestar Galactica Recap Videos (Article) - 9/21/2006 5:10:45 PM

I left the 3 above comments in because they were your opinion on the subject, Spiderr. Not trollish spam but your written "opinion" on the subject, something thought out on your part..

COMMENTSADMIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA