Mania Entertainment LLC was formed in June of 2001 as a media company that focuses on genre entertainment. Most people are not aware that genre entertainment is the most popular form of entertainment in the world. Mania Entertainment intends to reach the millions of fans of science fiction, fantasy, horror, animation and comic content through www.mania.com, the most highly trafficked and number #1 destination site for fans interested in sci-fi, fantasy, and horror entertainment.
To reach Mania Entertainment LLC for any reason via a way other than email, our mailing address is as follows:
Mania Entertainment LLC
PO Box 807
Venice, California 90294
We would love to hear any comments, good or bad, regarding this site and any other Mania Entertainment properties so we can better the experience for all visitors. Please let us know at email@example.com
For all online advertising related inquires, please send an email to:
For any strategic business relationships and potential partnerships with Mania Entertainment and our related properties, please send a summary of what you are proposing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mania Entertainment is always looking for good people who love genre entertainment to write for us. Please send all resumes and specifics regarding employment to email@example.com.
Mania Entertainment LLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Mania Entertainment may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Mania Entertainment"s Copyright Agent the following information:
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner"s behalf.
Mania Entertainment"s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Mania Entertainment LLC
PO Box 807
Venice, CA 90294
· This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Mania Entertainment does not own or control, or to people that Mania Entertainment does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
· Mania Entertainment collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Mania Entertainment account, when you use certain Mania Entertainment products and services, when you visit Mania Entertainment pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Mania Entertainment may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
· When you register with Mania Entertainment, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
Once you register with Mania Entertainment and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
· Mania Entertainment also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Mania Entertainment cookie information and the page you requested.
· Mania Entertainment uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
· Mania Entertainment will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
· Mania Entertainment may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
· Mania Entertainment may set and access Mania Entertainment cookies on your computer.
· Mania Entertainment allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies" use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Mania Entertainment"s cookies.
· Mania Entertainment uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Mania Entertainment products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
· Mania Entertainment gives you the ability to edit your Mania Entertainment Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Mania Entertainment to contact you about specials and new products.
· You may request deletion of your Mania Entertainment account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account. Please click here to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
· Your Mania Entertainment Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
· In certain areas Mania Entertainment uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
· Mania Entertainment may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.