1. LEBRON JAMES is the tattooed NBA superstar currently leading the Cleveland Cavaliers to what could be their first championship. At eighteen years of age, before he'd even played in his first NBA game, James signed and astonishing $90 MILLION shoe deal with Nike.
2. $90 MILLION is the also amount of money in damages sought by Paltalk Holdings in their lawsuit against Microsoft. The suit, which was settled in March 2009, claimed patent infringements over technology appearing in the multiplayer version of the groundbreaking Xbox game HALO.
3. HALO fans know that every version of the game is loaded with Easter eggs, whether it be discoverable characters, quirky behaviors or simply graffiti written on the cyber scenery. For example a hidden schematic image of Master Chief's armor in the original game references Thor's "Mjolnir", the popular meme "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" and even lyrics from the song "Basket Case" by GREEN DAY.
4. GREEN DAY often licenses their songs for use in video games such as "Tony Hawk: Ride" and the upcoming edition of "Rock Band", as well as movies like "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", "Surf's Up" and "AUSTIN POWERS: THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME".
5. THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME is the second in Mike Meyer's break-out spy spoof series. This film features Dr. Evil traveling back in time to steal Autsin's mojo and thus prevent him from causing the villain's future defeat. It's a plot straight out of "The Terminator", with the mojo standing in for SARAH CONNOR.
6. SARAH CONNOR was most recently played on television by actress Lena Headey and it may be the role she's best known for. More recently she was a voice actor on "The Super Hero Squad Show" as the voice of Black Widow. The Black Widow character, of course, makes her live-action debut in this summer's IRON MAN 2.
See Mania's IRON MAN 2 Movie Review. Also, check out 8 Characters We Hope to See in Iron Man 2 and watch The Movie Maven Chase Tony Stark.
Become a Fan of Mania on Facebook: HERE