All da82kid's Comments

Stan Lee confirms Doctor Strange Movie (Article) - 11/9/2012 11:21:30 AM

I hereby nominate Patrick Wilson as Henry Pym/Ant-Man/Giant Man

Mania Review: Superman Vs The Elite (Article) - 6/15/2012 2:18:55 PM

Superman is supposed to be the moral center. I dont want to see him drinking, depressed, cursing, or killing without conscience. I go to Al Simmons, Frank Castle and James Howlett for the edgy stuff, which I also thoroughly enjoy. The idea of Kal-El is that he is a beacon of hope and showing us that we could be so much more than what we are. I know being cynical is the IN thing nowadays but I grew up on Chris Reeve, man. I don't want Superman to lose his integrity. It's not naive or weak to value life or for our fiction to have messages. Remember Superman II? He kicked Zod and his cronies backsides by outsmarting them and since there was no Phantom Zone, they bit the big one. I know with great power comes great responsibility is Peter Parker's line but it applies to Kal-El too. Yeah, we all love the badass, but I love the fact that the Man of Steel is a Man of Integrity, too. Superman will NEVER be outdated to me. NEVER. And if anyone doubts that Superman can be a badass without killing like Frank Castle, I challenge them to look at his fights with Darkseid in the original 90s animated series after his cop friend was killed and when he fought Darkseid again on the last episode of JL: Unlimited.

Slam Dunk Amazing Spider-Man Clip (Article) - 6/13/2012 6:19:21 AM

Why does this scene remind me of Teen Wolf? The 80s Teen Wolf btw, not that Twilight wannabe Teen Wolf on CTV, C as in Crap

Warner Brothers Preps JLA (Article) - 6/8/2012 1:02:40 PM

I've wanted this to happen for so long. I love DC & Marvel both by my indoctrination into movies, comics, crap, just about anything in entertainment began with Chris Reeve as Superman and Burton's Batman. I've seen these characters take a lot of crap over the years. DC is too this, DC is too that, and at the end of the day I get sick of hearing it. Warner has potential goldmines on its hands. GOLDMINES! And not just from a financial standpoint but from a legacy and critical standpoint, too. You have got to put this in the hands of people who give a damn. That's the only way it works. If you do what you always did, then you'll get what you always got. There's more to these characters than powers and spandex. I'm not saying you got to have a film with Superman in therapy or not being able to pay his rent but make these guys relevant characters. Don't just go for the big explosion, don't just go for the cheap effects. The ball is in their court. Get WETA back on this ASAP! With LOTR, they already proved they can handle realistic effects. This has so much potential! I hope they dont rush it and mess it up. No disrespect to Marvel, no disrespect at all, but its DC's time now. It just is. I dont want to hear about how Warners is copycatting! Hell, there wouldnt even be a superhero genre in Tv, comics, or otherwise if it hadnt been for Siegal and Schuster creating Superman! He was first and he deserves respect and the argument that they are not relevant is the biggest bunch of certified BS I've ever heard in my life! I don't want to hear about how it can't work, I don't want to hear about Batman being out of place (Watch the Timm/Dini show Justice League Unlimited) and then sing this crap to me about how out of place Batman is.

Again, the ball is in their court. Forget 1997, 1987, 2011, and all the flops. This is a new century! Its time for them to create something that will last the test of time.

Machine Gun Preacher Trailer Online (Article) - 8/21/2011 12:32:35 AM

I think this is going to be a good movie and I'll proudly say that the spiritual aspect does not turn me off at all. as a matter of fact its only made me glad. I know you atheists won't give the movie a chance just because the guy gets baptized at the beginning of the movie

Bradley Cooper is The CROW? (Article) - 4/12/2011 6:37:17 PM

What about Joseph Gordon-Levitt?

CROW Director Officially Confirmed (Article) - 4/8/2011 10:50:10 AM

If they must reboot this, three words: Joseph Gordon-Levitt!!!

5 Trailers Better Than Their Movies (Article) - 2/19/2011 6:48:40 PM

Wow, not a single mention of the Matrix sequels, Mania must be slipping, lol

X-Men: First Class Trailer Unveiled (Article) - 2/15/2011 7:58:49 AM

What is the name of the music in the trailer?

Breaking: Catwoman, Bane confirmed for DARK KNIGHT (Article) - 1/19/2011 12:23:46 PM

This is friggin sweet! When I 1st heard Anne Hathaway's name mentioned as a possible contender, I crossed my fingers and hoped she would get it, be it Talia or Selina.

When I think about Batmans greatest adversaries, Bane is the next logical choice after the Joker, Two-Face, and Ra's Al Ghul. Who better to cap off an epic trilogy than the man who broke the Bat mentally and physically. Another hope of mine was that we would get Hush if they chose not to reinterpret Bane but I got the two I wanted to see so I know we're going to get something special

DA82KID'S MANIACAL PERSONA