All dalgoda's Comments

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 7/31/2014 11:40:54 AM

Taking the family to see this tonight.  We are all super excited to finally see this.

Mania Box Office Report: The Monkeys Shine (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:40:59 AM

Lucy is tracking pretty big so I would expect it to win this next weekend.  Then Guardians of the Galaxy takes over the following week.

Comicscape: The Shadow Hero (Article) - 7/16/2014 2:03:38 PM

This needs to be weekly again.  And the Pull List features.  Miss both of them.

The Summer of '84: The Karate Kid (Article) - 6/24/2014 11:48:27 AM

Agree with spiderhero about the remake.  I liked the Jackie Chan part but the younger Smith is just not a good actor at this point.

The original still holds up pretty well after all these years.

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/13/2014 1:51:03 PM

I like how Marvel are doing superhero movies but in other genres, ie Cap 2 as a political thriller.  This is one way to keep them fresh.

Ant-Man lands PEYTON REED for Director (Article) - 6/9/2014 5:22:12 AM

ElBaz13, Wright got his start in TV as well with Spaced on BBC.  I'm still bummed out that Wright will not be doing this movie.  It was the only thing that had my interest in an Ant-Man movie, seeing his take on a Marvel character.

Mania Box Office Report: Edged OUT (Article) - 6/9/2014 5:17:53 AM

This sucks as EoT was my co favorite of the year so far with Cap 2.  I will be seeing it again in theaters.

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/29/2014 6:06:43 AM

I love this other than Capshaw's character.  She still grates on my nerves 30 years later.  Otherwise, love it like all the other Indy movies.

Wright OUT of Ant-Man (Article) - 5/23/2014 3:44:53 PM

My interest in this is now zero.

Gareth Edwards for Star Wars Stand-Alone Film (Article) - 5/23/2014 5:55:43 AM

I thought I read where Legendary announced Edwards was attached to the Godzilla sequel as well.

DALGODA'S MANIACAL PERSONA