All dalgoda's Comments

Guardians of the Galaxy CLIP: Dancing Groot (Article) - 8/16/2014 7:14:17 AM

jdiggitty, Marvel has promised they will have dancing baby Groots in stores soon.

Mania Review: The Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/15/2014 5:15:35 AM

Yeah, the appeal is seeing everyone together on screen.  You're not really going for the story.  I'll see this at some point but this weekend is GotG for the fourth time with the kids.  Stallone really looks rough with all the plastic surgery on his face.  It's distracting in any recent movie he has been in.

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 7/31/2014 11:40:54 AM

Taking the family to see this tonight.  We are all super excited to finally see this.

Mania Box Office Report: The Monkeys Shine (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:40:59 AM

Lucy is tracking pretty big so I would expect it to win this next weekend.  Then Guardians of the Galaxy takes over the following week.

Comicscape: The Shadow Hero (Article) - 7/16/2014 2:03:38 PM

This needs to be weekly again.  And the Pull List features.  Miss both of them.

The Summer of '84: The Karate Kid (Article) - 6/24/2014 11:48:27 AM

Agree with spiderhero about the remake.  I liked the Jackie Chan part but the younger Smith is just not a good actor at this point.

The original still holds up pretty well after all these years.

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/13/2014 1:51:03 PM

I like how Marvel are doing superhero movies but in other genres, ie Cap 2 as a political thriller.  This is one way to keep them fresh.

Ant-Man lands PEYTON REED for Director (Article) - 6/9/2014 5:22:12 AM

ElBaz13, Wright got his start in TV as well with Spaced on BBC.  I'm still bummed out that Wright will not be doing this movie.  It was the only thing that had my interest in an Ant-Man movie, seeing his take on a Marvel character.

Mania Box Office Report: Edged OUT (Article) - 6/9/2014 5:17:53 AM

This sucks as EoT was my co favorite of the year so far with Cap 2.  I will be seeing it again in theaters.

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/29/2014 6:06:43 AM

I love this other than Capshaw's character.  She still grates on my nerves 30 years later.  Otherwise, love it like all the other Indy movies.

DALGODA'S MANIACAL PERSONA