All dastallion51's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Mania Review: Cloud Atlas (Article) - 10/26/2012 8:55:02 AM

I saw it last night and i honestly didn't think it was that bad...me having not read the book, didn't notice how each story was supposed to seamlessly connect, but i did understand how all stories related to each other, some more than others. And while i do wish the ending had a bit more rewarding climax, the movie was very entertaining. And although i may be in the minority I enjoyed it.

Marvel Returns to Cleveland with Cap 2 (Article) - 10/2/2012 9:54:32 AM

Cool, glad they coming back here. Glad i don't work downtown tho haha

Silliest Batman Gadgets (Article) - 7/18/2012 7:31:03 AM

man that shark repellant spray clip was HILARIOUS, i know he's glad he was wearing his punctureproof batsuit that day. But the funniest thing was the spray caused the shark to EXPLODE when it hit the water hahaha

Cartoon Network Comic Con 2012 Schedule (Article) - 6/22/2012 8:39:56 AM

I LOVE Adventure Time, that and Regular Show are 2 of the best cartoons to come out in years. But that Annoying Orange, it lives up to its name, i hate that stupid show, it annoys the hell out of me.

Slam Dunk Amazing Spider-Man Clip (Article) - 6/13/2012 1:13:29 PM

yea the dunk was alil EXTRA for me...but the funny thing is he took like 6 steps and then he charged Flash. Even with the dunk he looked like a silly angry nerd with that last play.

Rourke in Sin City 2 (Article) - 5/21/2012 8:51:52 AM

i really liked the first one, but i was hoping they were adapting 'Hell and Back' for the second go round...but 'A Dame to Kill For' was a good one too just don't see that one story lasting an entire movie length tho

Snow White and the Huntsmen Live Premiere (Article) - 5/14/2012 8:00:56 AM

I will admit that Kristen Stewart actually looks kinda pretty in this movie...but i don't see her ever looking better than Charlize Theron. My wife loves snow white so I'll definitely be seeing this, but i don't mind.

Django Unchained Poster (Article) - 4/12/2012 1:37:36 PM

lol...that was ha-larry-us monkeyfoot

Level Up! A Major rumor about the PS4 (Article) - 3/29/2012 8:38:27 AM

Hey Jedi, if you understand the ending you'll realize its not stupid, and thats its not actually the end.

That being said, it was handled very dumb. The first time me and my wife were watching the ending we were like i know this ish isn't the end. (She didn't even play and was more upset than I was) But after watching a 20min video, i understood everything that happened. And if you have to watch a 20min video to understand what the el happened at the end of a game thats kinda f'd up, you'd just be dumbfounded like that can't be the end.  So I've come to the conclusion that It was really a ploy for more $$$ on DLC to finally give you the real ending. Which made people a little upset. (haha a little) But I still love the game, tho i wish it was longer.

Walking Dead: Beside the Dying Fire Review (Article) - 3/19/2012 6:17:20 AM

Man T-Dog is to soft around the edges to be Tyrese...but atleast he talked the last coupla episodes. I do wish the real Tyrese would pop up and take out a whole gym room of walkers like he did the comics. I think Meryl will be with the Governors crew who'll assault the prison. I jus wonder if Rick'll get his hand chopped off or not (although i kinda like that he has both ha).

DASTALLION51'S MANIACAL PERSONA