All dawntreader's Comments

Another Potter Spin Off? (Article) - 9/30/2013 10:05:18 PM

My favorite idea is not a movie but a TV series. They should do one with Aurors. A magical "CSI" or Detective "Law and Order" type thing. They could even have Harry show up now and then, or maybe Neville...

X-Files Season 10 Arrives (Article) - 3/4/2013 11:13:20 PM

Amen SpiderHero. Amen.

Vaughn to Produce New Fantastic Four Movie (Article) - 2/24/2013 3:40:26 PM

With the way Disney is going someday down the road they will just buy FOX and Sony and own the whole Marvel Universe again.

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Knight RISES (Article) - 2/24/2013 3:26:15 PM

Hey Darth, I know this was a long ago thread, but thanks.

Affleck to Direct Justice League? (Article) - 8/10/2012 2:03:59 AM

"Warner Bros. has approached actor/director Ben Affleck to discuss whether or not he would be willing to direct the Justice League movie."

And if I was Affleck I would laugh in their face.

Doctor Who to Play Malekith The Accursed (Article) - 8/2/2012 8:24:47 PM

He was also on Heroes for a bit as an invisible man. He was great in that part as well.

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Knight RISES (Article) - 7/30/2012 11:18:57 PM

TDKR was not a great movie, it was a good movie. It was fun, well paced and had enough action and plot twists to fit in well with the previous 2.

The biggest problem with the movie is that it was not a Batman movie. It wasnt even a Bruce Wayne movie. It was a story set in Gotham City with all sorts of people doing thier thing.

I personally feel that TDK was the best of the 3, except for the ending.

Now TDKR vs Avengers? Avengers was the 2nd best movie I have ever seen, and the best movie in ages. It was way better than any of the Chris Nolan Batman movies, way better than Avatard, way better than Titanic, way better than any Star Wars, Matrix, Spidey or recent or past superhero movie. The only movie that I still can't let out of my most favorite spot is the original Tron. But if I had both in my BluRay collection and was able to only ever watch one again, it would be Avengers by a long shot.

Because I have seen Tron so many times in my life that I could watch it in my head.

Cloud Atlas Trailer (Article) - 7/27/2012 1:29:44 AM

This is one movie, right?

DVD Shopping Bag: Star Trek The Next Generation Season 1 Blu-ray (Article) - 7/24/2012 12:20:47 AM

The first season really doesnt have a lot of good episodes. season 2 was a little better. but season 3 4 and i think 5 were where the series did best.

Editorial: The Aurora Massacre (Article) - 7/21/2012 11:22:05 AM

Wow.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

DAWNTREADER'S MANIACAL PERSONA