All death4sale's Comments

First Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch IMAGES from Avengers 2 (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:33:14 AM

The term "Inhuman" wouldn't be accurate to describe Wanda and Pietro anyway. The term means "not human,' which is a false way of looking at mutants. Mutants are still humans who have simply evolved a little further. I still think a better term would be "Metahuman" as it implies they are still human, but they are just a little "beyond," which is what meta means. Hey Marvel or Whedon! You paying attention?!

Since Baron Von Strucker apparently has Loki's sceptre, it means the mind gem is in play in this film. Perhaps there will be setup for a future GOTG film at the end of AOU. It has to make its way into The Collector's possession at some point.

Amy Acker joins Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:19:51 AM

@ElBaz13-You're not alone dude. I watch POI too. It is my favorite show on regular TV and I love her character on that. She is a great combination of intelligence, hotness, and bat sh*t crazy all in one little package. I'm always happy when she pops up somewhere.

Game of Thrones Season 4: Trailer #4 (Article) - 3/21/2014 10:49:22 PM

You know what? I always forget about that movie. Haven't seen it in a long time. Of course it is a decent flick, it's directed by John McTiernan, he hardly ever made terrible films.

Game of Thrones Season 4: Trailer #4 (Article) - 3/21/2014 12:40:49 AM

While I love Kathryn Winnick and am happy she found some steady work on Vikings, I just haven't been able to get into it. Tried watching a few episodes and found myself bored and based on my research of Viking culture, doubting the accuracy of quite a bit. My major complaint is I just can't get into the main actor. His look is a bit too modern, especially his hair cut. The most accurate portrayal of Vikings I've ever seen in film or TV is still in the film Pathfinder. Not a great movie mind you, but the Viking culture was damn near spot on. The physiques, the armor and skins, the Vikings speaking in a native tongue.

Now GOT is some damn great stuff. The level of production design on the show is staggering. It's quite a massive production that is simultaneously shooting in many countries. That level of epicness is hard to even compete against. Of course, the great violence, the writing, the characters, and the sex are so damn good it's just hard to beat the show on a technical or storytelling level. CAN'T WAIT!!! THIS SEASON IS GONNA BE HUGE!!!

Terry Crews for Luke Cage? (Article) - 3/10/2014 11:48:56 PM

While I love Terry Crews for this role since I've been championing that for some time, I would also think that Dwayne Johnson could play this role. He was being talked about for a while in connections to Luke Cage. I wouldn't hate it and if they go that route, I say they can cast Channing Tatum as Danny Rand. I've been thinking for sometime that he needs to enter the superhero realm sometime. Since the two of them showed great chemistry in GI Joe 2, I think they would work well together as Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

Comedy is the hardest thing to do and if Crews can be funny, I think he can do this too. I think he has the right attitude, the right swagger, and his style of speaking would fit the Luke Cage character. He had a good dramatic role in Street Kings as Keanu's ex-partner. It wasn't a big role, but I thought he did fine.

The Shadow Collectors Edition Blu-ray Review (Article) - 3/10/2014 12:58:45 PM

I think the first comic film that really showed how comics can be done in a serious dark way and still be pretty damn fun and entertaining is the first Blade film. Give us a version of the Shadow that is a bit more in line with what Blade established, something a bit darker.

Mania Review: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 3/9/2014 11:53:57 PM

Problem I had with this character is the actor didn't have the great presence that Gerard Butler seemed to bring to the original film. Perhaps it is just the more subtle, boring character he had to play. I found Leonidas to be a better film character with his charisma and arrogance. He made Leonidas more relatable. He had a sense of humor. While he was a cowboy, what he did in that film needed to be done and he had no real dilusions of winning. He knew they were going to their death.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/2/2014 5:00:02 AM

Will Michael Bay be adapting his own translation of the Book of Mark for his next film? It will be like the Passion of the Christ except it will feature more gratuitous shots of Mary Magdalene's ass, more explosions, and terrible toilet humor at the expense of Jesus.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/2/2014 4:56:35 AM

If anyone was gonna do this film, it should have been John Woo. Think about it.

More Matrix Movies?! (Article) - 3/2/2014 4:44:20 AM

I'd be down for some more Matrix films. I love the Wachowski's visual style. The first one is a great film, the second was fun with great action with some philosophical ideas that were a bit too complex and pretentious, the 3rd one was a better film than the 2nd. It featured a better fight between Neo and Smith that no Superman film could even equal. I think they take chances and are very under appreciated. Most people think Speed Racer was horrible but I quite like that movie a lot. It was one of my favorite films that year. Showed it to my dad (who grew up watching the cartoon) and he freakin' loved it. Then they made Cloud Atlas, which has become one of my all-time favorite films to date. It's a shame that didn't get more acclaim. I think it's because western culture has great difficulty accepting eastern metaphysical concepts, that film being filled with eastern ideas regarding the deeper connection of human beings. I am looking forward to Jupiter Ascending as well, probably be the first film I see from them in theaters in a long time. Also, let's not forget they gave us the indie gem Bound, which featured lesbian sex between Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly. That was a well executed little thriller with great performances.

DEATH4SALE'S MANIACAL PERSONA