All death4sale's Comments

Arrow: The Return Review (Article) - 2/21/2015 10:40:19 AM

He's only on year 3 of the Island flashbacks. The flashbacks coincide with what season the show is on so whoever hates the flashbacks should probably stop watching as I think we will have about 2 more seasons worth of flashbacks.

I dug this episode, uneven logic and everything. Like I watch a show about masked vigilantes for the logic. Comic books and logic never enter my mind at the same time. Hell, when something is comic book based I throw all logic out the window. I like the progression and maturation of Thea in this season. She has become among my favorite characters. The old version of her was insufferable, but this new Thea is accepting and understanding. She's taking many revelations quite well without whining or judgment. I hope Oliver trains her well or Merlyn continues to train her too. Can't wait to see her become Speedy and I hope she makes alterations to Oliver's costume. This season has been inconsistent but the last two episodes have been better, now just get the bug out of Felicity's a$$ please and everything will be fine. Great to see Slade again, I enjoy Manu in that role.

The Flash: The Nuclear Man Review (Article) - 2/13/2015 12:55:19 AM

That sexy cougar who let Joe and Cisco in was Leeta from Star Trek: DS9 and she still looked pretty damn good. I kept yelling at my screen for Joe to hit that.

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/28/2015 6:00:21 PM

Will Jason Lee's question to Stan Lee in Mallrats finally be answered, "Is The Thing's dork really made of orange rock like the rest of his body?" From that power shot of the four standing together, I think it is possible since Ben is not wearing any pants in that shot.

Krypton Developing at SyFy (Article) - 12/10/2014 12:06:59 AM

What DC needs is someone with some true vision and foresight. They need to find someone to run everything that can see the big picture, someone akin to Kevin Feige at Marvel. Then they need to find directors and writers who can help actualize that vision with contributions of their own. That is how Marvel has managed to craft a universe like no other seen on film. I really loved that crossover event on Arrow/The Flash, the comic book enthusiast in me had many nerdgasms. Wish I could get more of that. Too bad they will never create a Nightwing series since they have set up Bludhaven on Arrow, could have brought jessica de gouw's Huntress into the show. They have also mentioned Coast City a few times, so I'm wondering if they will actually attempt a Green Lantern show involving Hal Jordan, since Ferris Air has also been mentioned or are these name drops simply world building.

FURIOUS 7 Trailer Arrives Online (Article) - 11/3/2014 2:03:02 PM

@samson

I totally agree with everything you said except, Justin Lin didn't direct this film. James Wan (Saw, The Conjuring) is the director of Fast & Furious 7.

Iron Man for Captain America 3 (Article) - 10/14/2014 11:48:11 PM

If you're good at something, never do it for cheap or for free.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer with Interstellar? (Article) - 9/30/2014 2:30:46 AM

The Avengers 3 should be split into two films. This is gonna be the Infinity Gauntlet, that is an epic story that should not be limited to one film. It should be called the Infinity Saga or Infinity War, Pt. 1 and Pt. 2. Since this film may very well feature the Guardians teaming with the Avengers, it needs two films to do it justice. The first film should be about the Avengers meeting Thanos and his forces for the first time and becoming overwhelmed and getting their asses kicked because they don't have the Hulk around after jettisoning him into space. Of course, the Guardians came upon him in their second film and arrive right at the end of Avengers 3: Part 1 with a thrilling exciting entrance. That is where the 1st part should end and set up for Part 2.

Mania Review: The Equalizer (Article) - 9/27/2014 1:03:42 AM

@monkeyfoot- Do you know who Denzel is supposed to play in Magnificent Seven? That movie is starring Tom Cruise as Chris and Matt Damon as Vin. In addition, I have read that Josh Brolin was cast as Bernardo along with Kevin Costner as Britt. I had also read that Morgan Freeman was gonna be Calvera, which I think is all wrong. Javier Bardem should be Calvera, although I could imagine Denzel playing that role too.

Bryan Singer Confirmed for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 9/23/2014 11:24:44 PM

If the character of Cable is ever used and he really should be since he is the main enemy of Apocalypse, the only man that they should let near the role is Stephen Lang. He looked just like him in Avatar. Just give him a glowing eye.

The Walking Dead Season 5 Poster Revealed! (Article) - 9/8/2014 7:54:11 PM

It feels more powerful when you see it in the context of the full episode. When you watch the whole episode and have it build up to that final line, it is even stronger. Gave me goosebumps. Wish they would have aired it that way.

DEATH4SALE'S MANIACAL PERSONA