All deathjim's Comments

Taylor for Terminator? (Article) - 9/8/2013 3:06:13 PM

I would like to see a movie about the original time line.  take the story thru the war until they sent back the first terminator in time

12th Doctor Announced This Sunday (Article) - 8/2/2013 7:19:14 AM

I agree dont think it will work as a movie, they tend to be too worried about pacing than character  development . Personaly i like lulls and quiet reflection in a show.

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/16/2013 4:47:29 PM

I would like to see a movie about the original time line.  There is no indication that the first movie is even the 2nd generation from the original.  The timeline is so screwed up it could have been changed several times before the events in the first movie.

Nightcrawler for Days of Future Past? (Article) - 3/14/2013 6:53:31 AM

It's not like they havent killed off Prof X before.

TV Wasteland: Submitted For Your Approval (Article) - 12/31/2012 3:44:45 PM

Already did my Twilight marathon on Netflix only they don't have season 4

Monsters Inc. 3D - Featurette (Article) - 12/18/2012 10:01:10 AM

I would rather see a Monsters inc 2

TV Wasteland: Supernatural Returns (Article) - 10/3/2012 11:18:45 AM

Ok no need to dance around it the only thing that sucked in the Fifth Element is Chris Tucker.

and they butchered Queen of the Damned cause they tried to stuff two books into one movie and got most of it wrong.

Star Wars 1313 First Look (Article) - 8/25/2012 7:58:55 PM

The only thing I want from Lucasarts is another BattleFront game!

Rocketeer Remake (Article) - 8/22/2012 8:03:27 PM

Yeah Jennifer Cnnelly in this and Dark City

The Dark Tower Falls (Article) - 8/22/2012 2:28:07 AM

I loved the first book but still havent made it past the 4th keeps putting me to sleep maybe someday ill finish the series.

DEATHJIM'S MANIACAL PERSONA