All deathjim's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

10 Great Movie Entrances (Article) - 5/17/2011 6:33:53 AM

My Fav is Gene Wilders in Willy Wonka

Fringe: The Day We Died Review (Article) - 5/11/2011 1:11:17 PM

No the term Watchers are another name given to The Men in Black.

Lin Talks TERMINATOR Timelines (Article) - 5/8/2011 2:02:27 PM

I think they shoud make a movie to cover the original timeline.  Where John Connor father is not Kyle and his mother is just a waitress and never prepared him for the future. Plus some people cant wait 10 yrs between movies i might be dead by then.

Reeves Updates Bill & Ted 3 (Article) - 4/8/2011 12:59:28 AM

I cant wait till this comes out the first two were just Fun and an escape from this crappy world.  Station

The 10 Worst Superhero Costumes in TV and Film (Article) - 4/8/2011 12:36:35 AM

I remember watching the Trial of the Incredible Hulk when i was a kid, i was looking forward to seeing Daredevil.  But when it aired and i see that costume it ruined the whole show for me, i remeber being so disappointed they didnt use the red.

FRINGE Renewed For Season Four (Article) - 3/26/2011 3:06:45 PM

With all the ways to record or get tv shows off the net who the Hell is still watching TV Live.

WONDER WOMAN Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/22/2011 4:05:52 AM

The Jacket looks cool

WONDER WOMAN Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/20/2011 11:29:32 AM

That Outfit look just terrible personaly I like the one on the cover of Wonder Woman 601

LETHAL WEAPON Reboot Planned (Article) - 1/21/2011 1:46:28 PM

I hate to hear about remakes when the option books id like to see as a movie and do nothing with.  "On a Pale Horse" by Piers Anthony has been opitoned for years and they just do nothing and the option is about to expire.  But a reimagined Westworld would be kind of cool just cause of the state of the art FX we have now.

TV Wasteland: Beware The Cape (Article) - 1/5/2011 11:05:57 AM

Nathan Fillan was thought to be a show killer too Firefly, Drive but Castle is goin strong.  Heck with original I think its time to bring back Quantam Leap.

DEATHJIM'S MANIACAL PERSONA