All decepticons2's Comments

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 12/13/2013 8:44:15 AM

The first movie is way way to long. I don't object to 3 movies it may all pay off. The first 15ish mins could have been completly cut. That kind of crap is fine on an extended disc. I don't mind the stuff afterwards. But I am sure a skilled profesional could have shaved another 15 mins and we would have lost nothing of the character development.

I am also curious about the actual filiming. The first one had some funny movement issues for me. As if stuff was not moving at the right speed. Was mostly in very heavy CGI scenes near the end.

Frozen: First Time in Forever Trailer (Article) - 10/23/2013 3:26:29 PM

Animation is top notch. Music uhmm lets just say uhmm. Lets remember Beauty & Beast, alladin, and Lion king all had top 10 hits the music really connected. I don't see much of a conect this song. I actually felt that if Wreck It Ralph had the right songs it could have went from a B tier disney to a classic.

Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode Review 1.1 (Article) - 9/25/2013 6:27:25 PM

Am I the only one that felt the actual visuals were just like No Ordinary Family. Also if i remember correctly the opening scene of Birds of Prey are very good with Mark Hamil voicing a real life joker.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox Clip - Speed Force (Article) - 7/25/2013 6:50:21 PM

Has anyone ever asked if they would do Kingdom Come? This was very elseworld to me. I enjoyed it and the animation was much higher quality then the last few superman flicks. Or just better plotted out to hide the lower quality.

Never been to much into flash but this was a great story. Woukdn't mind seeing another animated flick with flash. Maybe building a bit of following through some animated features might lead to a live actio or bigger role in justice league.

BEWARE THE BATMAN: SECRETS Review (Article) - 7/23/2013 7:04:22 PM

The costume makes me think of Val Kilmer for some reason. I would be completly happy if they worked on fleshing out less known or new characters. I think we can all say we have seen enough Joker to allow for some new rogues.

That being said, does Alfred voice actor make you think hes australian and not british? Two oh god is the animation bad. I swear I have seen better amature projects on youtube. Hell Reboot tv show 20 years old had about the same quality.

Unforgiven Remake with Samurais? (Article) - 7/16/2013 10:31:57 AM

Looks like its worth checking out. Wonder if something like this could be nominated for foreign film oscar? If it is actualy good. Wonder if any movie has won 2 oscars for 2 different versions.

Crouching Tiger 2? (Article) - 5/19/2013 7:56:01 PM

What the hell pay ang lee. I was sure he mentioned intrest in doing another one. IMDB lits his current project a tv movie WTH. 14 years ago i remember seeing photos in magazines of filming and thinking how breath taking each shot was. Worried a new crew won't be able to capture the same visual feel.

Pacific Rim: Official Main Trailer (Article) - 5/17/2013 12:21:09 PM

This movie could be one of those movies gets a mediocre US box office. But i wouldnt be suprised if it did 500 mill world wide. Hell battleship was 200 and this looks way better then that (insert derogatory phrase).

TV Wasteland: Finale-O-Rama (Article) - 5/13/2013 4:38:41 PM

Doesn't Spielberg consider Hook his worst film. A great idea and quality cast all of them have oscars except the kids, I believe. I am not sure why there haven't been more after happily ever after movies. We get prequels to high heaven.

Pacific Rim Official Wondercon Trailer (Article) - 4/30/2013 3:44:50 PM

This is probably as close as Neon Genesis we will ever see. Pre moeblob/jump anime every third one seemed to involve monsters and robots. Luckily I like giant mosnters and robots. This could potentially have a huge global box office. I am not sure so sure US audeinces will go and see it. Something about GDT doesn't seem to click with general public.

So go watch it. That is all.

DECEPTICONS2'S MANIACAL PERSONA