All digitalizm's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Jovovich Updates RE 5 (Article) - 9/19/2011 12:09:38 PM

Mania has just been deleted from my favorites bar. I'm a huge Supernatural/Jensen Ackles fan and  I nearly crapped myself when I read this article because I was so excited to see his name! You're messing with my emotions here! Get your information straight. You've gone too far this time Mania. You're officially dead to me .... lol

The Warriors Way Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 7/13/2011 7:30:45 AM

I was so disappointed with this movie! I was bored out of my mind & would have walked out had I not paid for the movie ticket.

SDCC Thursday Schedule Hits (Article) - 7/8/2011 11:51:07 AM

These 2 weeks can't go by fast enough for me! I can't wait to experience the madness all over again!

Falling Skies Renewed (Article) - 7/8/2011 11:50:33 AM

I'm enjoying it so far, so I'm glad to hear it's coming back for another season.

More Breaking Dawn Photos Appear (Article) - 5/3/2011 9:17:06 AM

TEAM JACOB! :-p

Calibur454 (Profile) - 3/17/2011 8:02:37 AM

Thanks for the friend request :-) Yup! I make tons of screencaps for movies & tv shows. It's kind of a lame hobby lol I watch both of those shows religiously & I can't wait for there return either! Seems like it's ages away though :-(

See ya around! :-)

Stars Return for SILENT HILL 2 (Article) - 3/16/2011 12:10:11 PM

I enjoyed the original so I'm excited to see the next installment.

Full New FAST FIVE Trailer (Article) - 3/9/2011 7:02:05 AM

My friends always give me sh*t for loving these movies. Wasn't a fan of Tokyo Drift but I really enjoyed the others. I can't wait for this!

Del Toro Takes PACIFIC RIM (Article) - 3/8/2011 6:55:11 AM

I'm all over anything & everything del Toro

The Last Unicorn Blu-ray Review (Article) - 3/7/2011 6:56:38 AM

One of my favorites .... OF ALL TIME!

DIGITALIZM'S MANIACAL PERSONA