All dnfalkenheim's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Worthington Officially Back for Avatar Sequels (Article) - 1/15/2014 1:29:13 PM

I think South Park pretty much summed it up with "Dances with Smurfs."  The visuals were great but the story was terrible and too heavy handed.  I'll pass.

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman (Article) - 12/4/2013 7:54:40 PM

Wow she will REALLY have to put on some serious muscle for this movie.

7 New Images from Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United (Article) - 11/18/2013 9:56:21 AM

This looks terrible

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/23/2013 4:30:36 AM

Ladies and Gentleman I give you the return of the Bat Nipple

Superman Batman Movie for 2015 (Article) - 7/20/2013 10:25:03 PM

Well...this will either be really good or really bad

Man of Steel: Official Trailer 3 (Article) - 4/16/2013 7:41:57 PM

Um....yes please.

Planes Official Poster (Article) - 3/29/2013 8:40:23 AM

I agree with JTime.  This is a DISNEY move not a Disney/Pixar movie.  Yes, Pixar has made some terrible decisions lately (I'm looking at you, Brave and Cars 2) but this is a Disney only venture.  Pixar does not appear (last time I saw and this could have changed) in the trailer or the poster.

Syfy Cancels Alphas (Article) - 1/17/2013 8:35:20 AM

Too bad I really enjoyed this show.

Jack The Giant Slayer Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/16/2013 10:50:20 AM

From the first time I saw this trailer I thought it looked terrible.  Seeing this convinces me that it still looks terrible.  Two things in particular really make me question this movie: 1) the CGI for the Giants is awful, and 2) Jack wearing a hoodie/t-shirt combo.  Really??

Man of Steel Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 12/12/2012 3:54:57 AM