All dnfalkenheim's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/16/2015 7:45:45 AM

I've been with you guys since the Cinescape days and you've been my internet homepage for more than a decade.  Thanks for all the hard work over the years.  Good luck in your new endeavors.

The Flash: The Nuclear Man Review (Article) - 2/12/2015 7:17:45 PM

I'm loving the show and it's humor too.  I did roll my eyes when the wallpaper came away cleanly and the blood was very obvious but as you pointed out these minor things are easy to look past when the show is so much fun.  Looking forward to some time-travel next week.

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/28/2015 9:02:29 AM

No thanks.  If I do end up seeing it I'll wait until it's on Amazon Instant Video so I'm only wasting my time.

The Flash: Things You Can't Outrun Review (Article) - 10/22/2014 2:24:55 PM

Barry calls himself The Flash so hopefully it will be used by others soon.

Marvel's Iron Man & Captain America: Heroes United - Clip 1 (Article) - 7/28/2014 11:04:31 AM

Terrible

MARVEL ANNOUNCES THE NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA (Article) - 7/17/2014 12:56:03 PM

It's stupid what Marvel is doing.

Worthington Officially Back for Avatar Sequels (Article) - 1/15/2014 1:29:13 PM

I think South Park pretty much summed it up with "Dances with Smurfs."  The visuals were great but the story was terrible and too heavy handed.  I'll pass.

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman (Article) - 12/4/2013 7:54:40 PM

Wow she will REALLY have to put on some serious muscle for this movie.

7 New Images from Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United (Article) - 11/18/2013 9:56:21 AM

This looks terrible