All dnfalkenheim's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 >  >>

Superman Batman Movie for 2015 (Article) - 7/20/2013 10:25:03 PM

Well...this will either be really good or really bad

Man of Steel: Official Trailer 3 (Article) - 4/16/2013 7:41:57 PM

Um....yes please.

Planes Official Poster (Article) - 3/29/2013 8:40:23 AM

I agree with JTime.  This is a DISNEY move not a Disney/Pixar movie.  Yes, Pixar has made some terrible decisions lately (I'm looking at you, Brave and Cars 2) but this is a Disney only venture.  Pixar does not appear (last time I saw and this could have changed) in the trailer or the poster.

Syfy Cancels Alphas (Article) - 1/17/2013 8:35:20 AM

Too bad I really enjoyed this show.

Jack The Giant Slayer Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/16/2013 10:50:20 AM

From the first time I saw this trailer I thought it looked terrible.  Seeing this convinces me that it still looks terrible.  Two things in particular really make me question this movie: 1) the CGI for the Giants is awful, and 2) Jack wearing a hoodie/t-shirt combo.  Really??

Man of Steel Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 12/12/2012 3:54:57 AM

Um yeah

Schwarzenegger returns as Conan (Article) - 10/25/2012 8:08:49 PM

Really?  Wayyyyyy too old for this.

Iron Man and Hulk: Heroes United Trailer (Article) - 10/14/2012 9:07:00 AM

Looks terrible.  How is the animation ground breaking?

WOW: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer (Article) - 8/19/2012 8:06:25 PM

Soo....WOW meets Kung-fu Panda.  Skidush...

Revolution: Extended Preview (Article) - 8/8/2012 1:45:27 PM

Are they using muskets?  What all the modern mechanics in guns stopped working too?  People can't gather cartridges and make homemade ammunition?  As far as I remember the Chinese made gunpowder before electricity was widespread....not feeling it.

DNFALKENHEIM'S MANIACAL PERSONA