All domino2008's Comments

MARVEL%u2019S Latest ANT-MAN Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2015 12:29:36 PM

I would had rather see a movie staring Yellow Jacket , than Ant Man ,  He more tougher . Also Im happy Mania is still with Us , Theres tons of ads on it and even Trate writing for it . I guess loyality is an honor . Mania keep pumping them out ! We are with ya whether the boat still sinks to the bitter end .

NEW Daredevil Netflix Trailer (Article) - 4/12/2015 7:40:13 PM

I also like the suit , the cowl is like Caps , in case He gets hit on nthe head , He has some protection an a suit with some body armor , so that Nurse dont have to stitch Him up every night .,

NEW Daredevil Netflix Trailer (Article) - 4/12/2015 7:17:56 PM

Man Vondie  Curtus really aged . I remember when  He was In DieHard 2 when He was like 30 , an I know He had a problem with heavy drugs , but He looks 72 now  . This show  has some real type of fight scenes ,  Dare Devil isnt a Super Human , He fights hardly taking down 6 Guys , but is getting tougher with each fight , learning with determination to keep His turf clean and getting to Fisk . D'Onofrio plays Fisk as a suave bussenessman  , who ahead of the game by 3 steps who dating a cute midaged Art seller , that gives Fisk more to  the usual Bad guy more personality to the character. . The show has a good production , and isnt done cheap .

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/11/2015 6:44:24 PM

Not really Blank , just to the TV shows they produce like House of Cards which I dont watch or that Prison show . I watch movies   If this show wasnt going to be on it , I was about to cancel it .

DAREDEVIL Transformation Motion Poster (Article) - 4/11/2015 6:39:31 PM

Shows not bad , good storyline , though DareDevil isnt much of a tough guy like say Spiderman , no spinning in the air from rooftop to rooftop. The Guy is rather a plain street brawler who does some half spin kicks and moves like a regular Person . Not really a Suoer Hero, I like how they wrote Fisk and they are showing the entire season , all 13 episodes , so You may not be able to stop watching once you started and He is not in His outfit till mid-way thru the 13th episode. I like the suit , but the cowl will take a little getting used to.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/10/2015 8:55:44 PM

wow , Dare Devil just isnt one episode , its the whole season you can watch , check it out

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/8/2015 3:40:52 AM

April 10 Dare Devil premires this friday , though this site would let me say where

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/2/2015 7:52:12 PM

Blofeld days to Bond , " I am Your Father " , oops ruined the movie .har har

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/1/2015 7:17:19 PM

Good night Gracie

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/29/2015 10:24:27 PM

Well , I knew it wouldnt happen , but it was fun while it lasted . g'bye all an G'luck 2 U all . Nice trading coments with you all . Im glad some of you made friends an joined another site .As a buyer of the magazine in the 90's an in the 2000's when I join the site thoughout all the changes , it a a fun ride .So so now im getting my news on Screen Rant and having fun with the Trolls on U tube , wish U all a good life .Domino2008

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA