All domino2008's Comments

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/27/2014 1:51:43 PM

Its hard to recapture the thrill of that first film, wow 20 years ago , but We have been tamed by the sequels and Godzilla . Theres not much to be in awe about only a better cast . The other sequels were like You cant kill a CGI  creature, so unless they off some of them with some cool guns  , I aint interested.  LOL

Christoph Waltz for BLOFELD?! - Bond Rumor (Article) - 11/26/2014 2:40:21 PM

. I do believe the Black Actor they hired will be Jaws , Waltz  will be Blofeld and finally a bridge between the series is coming together . They already been filming around the script , Craig was seen in Rome filming , though they havent finished casting . I hope they go with a title as Kill Bond Now ! a quote from YOLT, from Donald Plesence. Anyone else like that title ?

Christoph Waltz for BLOFELD?! - Bond Rumor (Article) - 11/24/2014 11:39:52 PM

My bad, McClorys Estaste sold the rights back to Eon films last year, so I guess that explains the rewrites, they will have a news  report next month on the direction of the film is going . Since they brought Q back , I hope Bond gets some gadgets, since it went Policticaly Correct , Bond films lack the charm of who He was , a Guy in Casinos , having a few Babes, exotic locations and of course action / spy stuff with a few cool gadgets an lots of action . He is the ultimate Action Hero and not Peter Parker with Girl problems.

Christoph Waltz for BLOFELD?! - Bond Rumor (Article) - 11/24/2014 11:11:39 PM

I thought the McClory Estate held the rights to that Character an SPECTRE and EON films couldnt use them no more . No Pleasence wasnt  the best Blofled in My book , it was Telly Salvalas who gave Him style an a personality in OHMSS , if Lazenby continued perhaps the Blofeld triolgy  would had been more better than what We saw in DAF. As for Waltz as Blofeld would be good He has a good personality and I think the series needs some connection to the past films since Craigs Bond progessed this far . The Quantum payoff was very lame , so they need something that can out match it . Look forward to it , they are suppose to start filming next month an havent finished casting yet , since they did a total rewrite earler this year , they also need a leading Lady who hasnt ben casted yet .

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Article) - 11/21/2014 9:35:12 PM

I thought the Hunger Games was overated and it was . I didnt care for it , perhaps it appeals to a younger audience  , but nice to have a Hero thats a Girl thats saving the Guy . Sign of the times now that Men are no longer Men . The Young Guys goe see it for Her . Havent seen much to go see at the theaters , now that Hollywood mades movies for certain groups now instead of a wide audience . Hope the Fans like it .

The Walking Dead: Consumed Review (Article) - 11/19/2014 6:37:53 PM

I thought this episode was lame , I also thought they would tie it up an finish the Beth Episode, but now theres more. They must be saving costs for the DC episode , if they get there . Another thing , are they walking in circles , because the end of Season one they left Atlanta , now they are back ? I havent seen a episode that had my interest in 4 weeks now . This show is getting dull , I hope it picks up before the mid season ender.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Official Blu-ray Trailer (Article) - 11/16/2014 7:20:57 PM

Im just going to buy the DVd an hope they may have a deluxe version in the future an buy it on Bluray . I dont like this new Disney combo , but if not Ill give the DVD to some kids in My apt complex who cant afford stuff an buy the Bluray.

DANIEL BRUHL in CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR (Article) - 11/15/2014 1:17:42 AM

That Baby face Guy is a villian ? I read that on Yahoo. Im glad the Falcon will be in the film an hope a upgrade on His outfit , early reports He wasnt in it . also Crossbones. Im very curoius of the Black Panters outfit , I do hope its like some of the pictures I seen and again the Winter Soldier , He will make a good  part of the team

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 4:17:24 PM

xJokerxWildx I agree why wear a suit if Your not going to wear the mask , Wiseguy , Im just guessing at the " controling factor" , but Banner is having some problems , the Guy dont look well in two scenes . At first I thought the Avengers might be attcking that Hydra  hideout , but with Ultron in charge of the Ironman suits makes Me think He is after Loki's Scepter from the Baron , another guess . Whats You take on this Wiseguy ?

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/12/2014 4:47:14 PM

Ultron has control of the Ironman suits , thats what flying though the wall . Hulk is out of control / being controled either by Scarett Witch , who is being controled by Ultrons commands. Ironman and the Avengers are attacking a Hydra stronghold perhaps freeing Quick Silver an Scarlett Witch , though the Hulk is having problems. Thats what I got from this new trailer.I hope they dont show too much , I guessed Capt. America 2 plot just by the trailers . They are showing Us just enough to build up the Fans an gauging them on U tube.I hope the Batman v Superman is equally as good , theres enough to go around to please everyone.

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA