All domino2008's Comments

11 Essential Holiday Genre Episodes (Article) - 12/24/2014 4:58:11 AM

You can buy Space : Above and Beyond the complete series fo a low price , I bought it a few years back .

11 Essential Holiday Genre Episodes (Article) - 12/24/2014 4:55:06 AM

I remember watching that Tales from the Crypt when it first came on HBO, loved that show. Twight zone  with Art Carney as Santa , most of the time I see it play on TV an the prints been copied so much an grainy , I buy the cheaper set for $ 18 a piece, good print , but no next weeks intro .

Star Trek 3 Lands Director (Article) - 12/22/2014 10:55:35 PM

I wouldnt fret yet about the Director. Its the story too that counts alot . I havent heard nothing on the plot or cast . Whether this next  Star Trek film with  start nesting more dialogue and  starting playing the characters more tailored to the Actors so they can not be just a clone but really McCoy , Spock and Kirk. Unless They improve on the characters they createdand do  something brand new  and stop sequeling a rebootand make  a movie We dont know the plot to or the villain and make a Star Trek film not a rebooted sequel , but if the do I hope its the Doomsday Machine but rather see something new .

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/22/2014 4:32:27 PM

The winner is ......Justin Lin

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer 2 (Article) - 12/18/2014 8:09:10 PM

I cant understand why they held this film till the end of Decemberto be seen . Gosh November is a very lean month and this film  could had made more money then . Ive been waiting for its release for months an been reading so much debates about it and the book on U tubeand once here .Too bad it got snubbed ,  Eastwood puts out quality films that won awards in the past , so I guess they are giving others a chance to win , I guess.

Seven Characters for Doctor Strange (2016) (Article) - 12/16/2014 8:25:57 PM

I enjoyed Ditko's art on Strange and Colan  work , when they put a black mask on Him i owned the entire run . Geez I wish I still had those comics.Mordo was Stranges first bad Guy an He worked for Dormamu and its good to have a sidekick so Ill go with Wong too .And any old Actor can play the Ancient One, whoever drew that picture of Him made Him look evil , the Dude was mellow and calm .Whenever I see resent art , makes Me like the Silver Age even more.

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/16/2014 8:13:40 PM

They shouldnt  worry about who going to direct it , more should be wondering how good is the script

First Look: FANTASTIC FOUR #642 (Article) - 12/12/2014 6:00:14 PM

Geez this makes Me miss Jack Kirby even more .

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/12/2014 5:57:39 PM

Garfield to Me was part of the mistake Sony made, His personaity was too out of characterfor Spiderman , though not a fan of Magaire either. That last Spiderman was the Batman and Robin of that franchise, too goofy and  too many badguys. I think it needs a fresh start from the bottom .

James Bond 24 Title, Cast, and Poster (Article) - 12/10/2014 5:20:56 PM

I didnt pick up on this , but that bullet hole an the shattered glass forms a octopuss , the symbol of SPECTRE

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA