All domino2008's Comments

Mad Max Photo and release Date Change?! (Article) - 9/6/2013 6:46:25 PM

I didn't know if this movie would make it to  the screen its been in limbo for years , but glad its about here , like to see a trailer.

Mania Review: Riddick (Article) - 9/6/2013 6:41:34 PM

I had never listen to critics on movies . Yeah a lot of Diesel bashing on this site , but bet they go see the  next Fast and Furious . He went outta His way to bring Riddick back on the screen with the dreaded R rating , that most movie s wait till it comes out on DVD for a Directors Cut . So He has more movies for the series ? that's good news , because they will make their money back in 2 weeks . If Rodriguez's can make another Machete movie on a shoestring budget , why cant Twohy? He did it with Pitch Black , some Directors do better with a tight budget than big ones. I enjoyed the first 2 and can't wait to see Riddick .

Mania Interview: Vin Diesel (Article) - 9/5/2013 8:57:01 PM

Diesel has the younger audience behind Him , For Someone who hasn't been in Hollywood that long He sure can make calls an get the right People in His movies . Pitch Black was a sleeper movie and His character was a killer , in and out of prison and a lot of People liked Riddick because He was a bad azz . This next movie was made with only $38 million bucks , so it should make it back in 2 weeks , even though its its " R " rated .

Mania Interview: Katee Sackhoff (Article) - 9/5/2013 8:44:33 PM

Diesel fought hard for Riddick to come back to the screen a d after 10 years He made it happen. It may not be a great film , but should be entertaining .

MACHETE KILLS TV Spot #2 (Article) - 9/4/2013 5:43:33 PM

The first film was based on a bogus trailer , so I hope this ones better. Trejo deserves much better material.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/1/2013 1:47:13 AM

Hey Hanso , I agree with what you said about Jesse all at the moment puts everything together just by pulling out a pack of smokes . I think the writers are summing things up way too fast.  Walt should had took out Jesse in the desert when He had the chance , now He is a loose cannon and maybe Walts fate.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/1/2013 1:33:34 AM

Go Ravens , hey , why doesn't this site has any Breaking Bad updates ?

Riddick Clips: Ambush, Execute and Kill Everyone (Article) - 8/29/2013 6:56:45 PM

People complained that the second movies in the series wasn't like the first an now they complain that its too much like the first . I like both movies and look forward to the third in the series . You knew the Dude from Bad Boys 2 would buy it , just from the trailers . I hope it has some surprises for us fans.

DVD Shopping Bag: Q The Winged Serpent (Article) - 8/29/2013 6:51:06 PM

I saw "Q " on the old super TV back in the early 80's , It was entertaining for a low budget movie and had a good cast . The Manitou I saw at a drive-in with a bunch of friends partying in back of a van and was LMAO when that hump turned out to be a evil indian . That movie was a lot better than 'Q ". On another note its great to see In Search Of ....with Nimoy  out on DVD. It's too bad this site disses Breaking Bad that is a awesome show.

IS Jarvis Ultron? (Article) - 8/29/2013 6:36:50 PM

The Vision was built by Ultron to kill the Avengers in the silver age of comics. Ultron 5 was pure machine built by Pym . I hope they put some good CGI over Spader to look robotic . I hope this is a better movie than the last .

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA