All domino2008's Comments

PACIFIC RIM: Official Extended TV Spot (Article) - 6/25/2013 2:09:20 PM

Some indie directors are awesome with small budgets , but when they get too much money they wane . Other than de Toro at the helm , this movie looks like a cross between Transformers an Godzilla . I do hope he still has His art in this film as in His others . I don't think it will make over 150 million . I hope its a good film, but I will wait till its on DVD.

James Gandolfini 1961 to 2013 (Article) - 6/21/2013 5:34:56 PM

James was great in the Sorpano's , but the Guy didn't take care of Himself or His diet , too bad a person so young should die before His time .

DVD Shopping Bag: STNG: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS Blu-ray (Article) - 6/21/2013 5:31:22 PM

I own a copy of STTNG:BORG , and it really shows how aged these two shows were . I wouldn't waste money on a Blu Ray , but I am happy with all the older films upgraded such as Combat tv show and The Enforcer

Downey Jr for Avengers 2 and 3 (Article) - 6/21/2013 5:25:51 PM

I guess the money was right for Him . Too bad the others get underpaid

Logans Run Update (Article) - 6/19/2013 6:20:59 PM

When I saw it at the theater , the trailer before the movie started was Star Wars , I agree the remake should stick to the book , but back then they didn't have the CGI to do it . This movie been floating around for years to be remade , so don't be surpised if it doesn't.

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/15/2013 9:12:03 PM

I agree He should be making another Conan movie instead of this dying  series of Terminater films. If He does do it , perhaps He should be a prequel to the 1st film , have Him be some one of interest to cyborgs to use his likeness to defeat the Humans.

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:00:04 PM

Looking at the opening and weekend projections , this film is good !  Neither Critics or sofa crtics offer much that I listen to , Ill judge it myself next week .

300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer 1 (Article) - 6/14/2013 8:45:57 PM

Too bad its going to take almost a year to make it to the screen , the navel battles should be great.

THE WOLVERINE: International Trailer #2 (Article) - 6/13/2013 6:50:06 PM

this film looks like it will make up alot of sins from the former Wolverine film . It really will do good overseas , but the only problem I dont like is the hero losing his powers , then 2/3s into the film gets them back . Its been done too many times . This trailer does look alot better than what We seen here in US an even the poster looks hot . Can only tell when it comes out .

The Summer of '83: Octopussy (Article) - 6/12/2013 6:44:06 PM

That year Never Say Never surly beat out Octopussy . Bond as a clown really suxed an his waistline was 44 ,. Other than the opening credits with the plane , this whole really almost put the the final nail in this series.

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA