All domino2008's Comments

Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/24/2014 2:47:22 AM

So just because its been 6 years , doesnt mean much .. Look at the Star War films  or Bond films if Your going to talk about time between films

Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/24/2014 2:42:42 AM

I enjoyed that 1st film ,the Directors cut was great . I hope this one is as good as the last film.

Falling Skies - Season 4 Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/22/2014 5:11:53 PM

I liked the show , an been taping each episode each week since it started . . Its just hard to find it after each season , I mean the gap between seasons , an knowing if its still on  , So if I forget to watch it the night its on then Ill go to OnDemand. I agree with hfc , Pope is the best character on this show.

Hannibal: Su-zakana Review (Article) - 4/22/2014 5:02:40 PM

When You see Will fishing , yeah its His happy place , but on the end that line He is after a big fish " Hannibal ". This show grows more freaky each week . Will an Hannibal are almost the same Person   when they are together its like a mirror  an a game of minds . Hannibal is always 2 steps ahead of the others  controling the game . I thought it was too soon for Will to be after Hannibal in this series , I mean what happens when Hannibal is caught , is the show over ?   Still,  This show has some good writers.

Batman: Arkham Origins -- Cold, Cold Heart Launch Trailer (Article) - 4/22/2014 4:36:39 PM

Why cant they have cartoons like this , or even like the game . Im sure people would buy it

Hannibal: Yakimono Review (Article) - 4/18/2014 7:36:05 PM

I didnt watch this show till the second season an was so impressed , I bought the 1st season for $12 . I also dont watch the old network channels ( ABC/ CBS / NBC )   I rather watch FX  or AMC for shows I like , but this show is quite different, an  strange . My vote is still out on the  Actor who plays Will ,  He just dont seem to  have the acting chops for this type of show , but Mads Mikkelsen is good at acting without saying a word . Each week another weird way to find a corpse . Im very suprised that NBC has took a step forward . look forward to tonites show .

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Opening Battle Clip (Article) - 4/15/2014 1:28:03 AM

I wasnt a big fan of the Xmen movies . The first one looked very low budget, I enjoyed the second one , didnt car too much for the last 2 , but this one looks good , Its like having a Bond film with all the Actors that played Him . This film should be very good .

Edge of Tomorrow - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 4/15/2014 1:19:55 AM

The military suits are cool , the action looks ok , but Im having trouble with the plot , Calamity I agree with your choices  , except Oblivion . Jack Reacher was better than I thought .

TRANSCENDENCE - Which side are you on? (Article) - 4/15/2014 1:12:42 AM

ring a bell  ? lawnmower man with CGI

Hercules Movie - Official TV Spot 2 (Article) - 4/15/2014 1:10:32 AM

did you see the size of that giant lion jump at him ? next scene its alot smaller when He wearing it on  His head ! I think it is based on His 12 labors , one is cleaning out some stable that hasnt been cleaned in years , talk about  manure up to Your ears ......

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA