All domino2008's Comments

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER Teaser Poster (Article) - 7/10/2013 5:32:39 PM

is that a poster ?

DVD Shopping Bag: Clint Eastwood: 40 Film Collection (Article) - 7/8/2013 8:11:40 PM

Eastwood made so many good films ; Dirty Harry series that should end with Grand Torino , Westerns : Outlaw Joes Wales ,For A few Dollars More , Good , Bad and the Ugly , Unforgiven  War : Where Eagles Dare , Kellys Heroes an many more . The Combat series , Twilight Zone series , Breaking Bad series .

RIDDICK: Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 7/5/2013 7:28:18 PM

People complainted that the second film wasn't like the first , now the third is somewhat like the first an they still complain . This is a good series .

Comicscape: Captain America Marvel Now! (Article) - 7/5/2013 7:23:06 PM

Since Brubaker and Guice both left Marvel , this book isn't worth looking at .

Shock-O-Rama: The Potent Legacy of Jim Kelly (Article) - 7/4/2013 3:06:10 AM

It was Bruce Lee's movie , but Jim Kelly made a big impression in the film . Too bad His part was so short in the film . Glad Ppl. will always  remember Him in Enter The Dragon.

KNIGHT RIDER Finds Writer (Article) - 6/29/2013 1:39:16 PM

Why in the heck do Hollywood think that recycling old television shows make money still ? Knight Rider wasn't anyone's favorite show , I rather see a remake of AIRWOLF  instead  !!!!!

First CURSE OF CHUCKY Photos (Article) - 6/28/2013 9:39:52 PM

hiddy ho

PACIFIC RIM: Official Extended TV Spot (Article) - 6/25/2013 2:09:20 PM

Some indie directors are awesome with small budgets , but when they get too much money they wane . Other than de Toro at the helm , this movie looks like a cross between Transformers an Godzilla . I do hope he still has His art in this film as in His others . I don't think it will make over 150 million . I hope its a good film, but I will wait till its on DVD.

James Gandolfini 1961 to 2013 (Article) - 6/21/2013 5:34:56 PM

James was great in the Sorpano's , but the Guy didn't take care of Himself or His diet , too bad a person so young should die before His time .

DVD Shopping Bag: STNG: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS Blu-ray (Article) - 6/21/2013 5:31:22 PM

I own a copy of STTNG:BORG , and it really shows how aged these two shows were . I wouldn't waste money on a Blu Ray , but I am happy with all the older films upgraded such as Combat tv show and The Enforcer

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA