All domino2008's Comments

Hannibal: Shiizakana Review (Article) - 4/28/2014 8:23:56 PM

Margot Verger isnt she in the book the walnut cracker ? ( i wont say the word Gary Olman called her ),,,,,this a total throw away episode

Batman: Assault on Arkham Trailer (Article) - 4/26/2014 5:25:30 PM

This stuff is silly, why cant they made animation look as good as the video game style , is is too much money , I mean Im a bit too old to watch cartoons , But if You look at Arkham city demo teaser , thats animation , not this 40 year old crap.

Terminator Has Begun Production (Article) - 4/26/2014 5:12:02 PM

Jason Clarke looks more like Cheif O Brien on DS9 than  Chrstian Bale . Why are even doing another sequel is money , Arnie needs a hit , after movies like The Last Stand , He is getting desparate , He should had stayed in movies instead of the power trip as Mayor when He was still a bit younger . If anything He should go with a Conan film , Terminator series been used way too much .

Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/24/2014 2:47:22 AM

So just because its been 6 years , doesnt mean much .. Look at the Star War films  or Bond films if Your going to talk about time between films

Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/24/2014 2:42:42 AM

I enjoyed that 1st film ,the Directors cut was great . I hope this one is as good as the last film.

Falling Skies - Season 4 Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/22/2014 5:11:53 PM

I liked the show , an been taping each episode each week since it started . . Its just hard to find it after each season , I mean the gap between seasons , an knowing if its still on  , So if I forget to watch it the night its on then Ill go to OnDemand. I agree with hfc , Pope is the best character on this show.

Hannibal: Su-zakana Review (Article) - 4/22/2014 5:02:40 PM

When You see Will fishing , yeah its His happy place , but on the end that line He is after a big fish " Hannibal ". This show grows more freaky each week . Will an Hannibal are almost the same Person   when they are together its like a mirror  an a game of minds . Hannibal is always 2 steps ahead of the others  controling the game . I thought it was too soon for Will to be after Hannibal in this series , I mean what happens when Hannibal is caught , is the show over ?   Still,  This show has some good writers.

Batman: Arkham Origins -- Cold, Cold Heart Launch Trailer (Article) - 4/22/2014 4:36:39 PM

Why cant they have cartoons like this , or even like the game . Im sure people would buy it

Hannibal: Yakimono Review (Article) - 4/18/2014 7:36:05 PM

I didnt watch this show till the second season an was so impressed , I bought the 1st season for $12 . I also dont watch the old network channels ( ABC/ CBS / NBC )   I rather watch FX  or AMC for shows I like , but this show is quite different, an  strange . My vote is still out on the  Actor who plays Will ,  He just dont seem to  have the acting chops for this type of show , but Mads Mikkelsen is good at acting without saying a word . Each week another weird way to find a corpse . Im very suprised that NBC has took a step forward . look forward to tonites show .

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Opening Battle Clip (Article) - 4/15/2014 1:28:03 AM

I wasnt a big fan of the Xmen movies . The first one looked very low budget, I enjoyed the second one , didnt car too much for the last 2 , but this one looks good , Its like having a Bond film with all the Actors that played Him . This film should be very good .

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA