All domino2008's Comments

NEW Captain America: The Winter Soldier Poster (Article) - 10/22/2013 4:50:51 PM

Wheres the trailer ? Dang the film comes out in 6 months , an all they can show us is posters ? Either they are having trouble or the movies sucks (NOT ) This the only good movie I saw for 2014.

Fantastic Voyage Blu-ray Review (Article) - 10/21/2013 5:26:18 PM

I remember seeing it at the theater , and the part where the anti-boties attack and cling on Raquels body and wished it was me pulling them off Her body (LOL). It was a very original film and the effects then were cool .

NEW Hercules: The Thracian Wars Photo (Article) - 10/19/2013 5:35:37 PM

The worst thing about the movie is Brett Rather. It maybe ok , seeing no sidekick like Chris Tucker in the credits either  and I saw on U tube they were putting on the makeup and stuff on the Rock , but wouldn't show yet how he will look . I guess He will look more like the Scorpion King with longer hair.

3 New Thor: The Dark World Clips (Article) - 10/18/2013 5:21:33 PM

I hope this sequel has the energy of the begaining of the first film . I want to see Thor in action a wee bit more .

Avatar Begins Shooting in 2014 (Article) - 10/18/2013 5:16:57 PM

It's about time the media heard from Cameron , I just hope the sequels are far more original than the first . The first reminded Me of a Western with CGI.

Superman 75th Anniversary Animated Short (Article) - 10/16/2013 4:44:34 PM

Nicely done ! Even the Superman with the mullet . As a Kid I bought the comics , but often bored with them then , but the new 52 brought Him in a better light a few years back .

JACK RYAN: SHADOW RECRUIT International Trailer (Article) - 10/15/2013 11:09:43 PM

I like the Director and supporting cast , but Chris Pine is just above Paul Walker in acting , They put a" up and coming Actor" in a big movie , so I would expect a good movie as long as Pine can come off as Ryan in a positive way . It's wait hear what People say here and elsewhere.

Mania Box Office Report: Gravity Rises (Article) - 10/14/2013 6:23:56 PM

Clooney leaned as He went along. From the bottom Batman and Robin to Out of Sight to O brother to Gravity. He found where He wanted to be in films and that's how it is .

Mania Review: Gravity (Article) - 10/10/2013 7:24:55 PM

This movie is the critics baby child. We the audience know better, Yeah 2 people with jet packs in space floating like turds in a bowl . If I had to listen to Bullock talk thoughout this movie I would go nuts also . I also agree Clooney only makes Oscar type films that bore the fans they made  Him into a Actor. Bullock bored Me in Speed an no way they will see Me or  a red cent of mine or if on free tv.

Mania Interview: Trejo and Rodriguez (Article) - 10/10/2013 6:53:22 PM

I remember Runaway train and the story they wrote about Trejo then . He would always popup in character parts in movies like Heat , Spy Kids , and some Latino movies. Even in Breaking Bad for like 3 minutes another for 1 minute as a head on a turtle . I think they should make the Human Torch in the next FF4 as a Latino, since they are always seen as drug dealers or wetbacks. But Trejo is the Man !

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA