All domino2008's Comments

The Walking Dead: Internment CLIP (Article) - 11/4/2013 6:42:59 PM

Still no review, come on Mania !

Cornish for Star Trek 3? (Article) - 11/3/2013 6:14:01 PM

Sounds to Me , that Paramounts up to it's old cheap tricks by reducing the budget on the next film , since the last one didn't do the cash they wanted .I don't know much of this Director , but this franchise next film needs new blood , since JJ. is in a galaxy much more greener in His pockets , an ruined "Into Darkness". I say 'sure , why not " , maybe some new writers too and they maybe able to save this  series .

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER - Trailer (Article) - 10/26/2013 6:48:25 PM

Well , Your the first to pick up on Brock Rumlow aka Crossbones. I really don't know how they will flesh out the entire Winter Soldier's storyline with such a big cast , but still should kick arse.

The Walking Dead: Isolation Clip (Article) - 10/24/2013 8:27:41 PM

Either writers are on vacation or Mania is dissing another show (breaking Bad )Walking Dead fits this site unlike others . This season is different some flu or diease is turning people and making the zombies act more  violent and changing their  patterns around the fence , either something been unearthed at that prison or some experiments are now airbourne affecting certain people . I saw a trailer before the show started an shown a doctor feeding the undead in a hospital wing , when this part of the show begains  is where We will find a possible cure. and more plotlines .

Thor: The Dark World Movie CLIP: Interruption (Article) - 10/24/2013 8:15:45 PM

I just watched the first Thor the other night , it was really awesome at the begaining when You see Thor in action , but then the film limped on after He lost His powers and the end wasn't  very climatic . I hope this next film has a lot more action and less scenes like this trailer.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER - Trailer (Article) - 10/24/2013 8:09:06 PM

Good guess Shogunn , You maybe close or on target , but I was reading on Yahoo , that Evans only got $300,000 for First Avenger and is getting 2-3 million on this film while Avenger costar RDJ gets $50 million on next Avenger flick. I may agree this slightly fair since RDJ been around for 30 years in films . Any way this trailer Rocks ....

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER - Trailer (Article) - 10/24/2013 1:06:48 PM

I couldn't watch this on this site either , but saw it on U tube Uk , and looks awesome . If anyone isn't up to date on the Winter Soldier just pick up a Brubaker/ Guice comic  . Also Caps one new uniform looks like the Steve Rogers one after He stopped being Captain America while Bucky was in His place , but it the end the trailer its back to the usual uniform . I hope they stick to the back story of the Winter Soldier that Brubaker gave us , only because its written so well. looking forward to another trailer soon .

Lang Returns to Avatar (Article) - 10/23/2013 5:47:00 PM

Lang is a awesome Actor that really comes across as a tough Dude , its a far from the Guy We seen in Manhunter years ago.

NEW Captain America: The Winter Soldier Poster (Article) - 10/23/2013 5:40:30 PM

Shogunn , I know one villain is Baltoc , but I hope they put a little Brubaker's writing into the  Winter Soldier as a bad mojo.I really hope this film surpasses the first film .

NEW Captain America: The Winter Soldier Poster (Article) - 10/22/2013 4:50:51 PM

Wheres the trailer ? Dang the film comes out in 6 months , an all they can show us is posters ? Either they are having trouble or the movies sucks (NOT ) This the only good movie I saw for 2014.

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA