All domino2008's Comments

Brolin for Batman? (Article) - 8/5/2013 6:02:42 PM

Josh has my vote

Frank Miller for Batman Vs. Superman? (Article) - 8/4/2013 3:48:33 AM

I'm not a fan of Frank  Millers artwork in comics , but His work in" Sin City" was awesome , It depends on who's  the Director on the film to see how they want the movie to be like before the write a word . It's always a good thing when the studio's hire a 'comic book writer " to helm a Comic Book Movie , than a 'Suit "..

Book Review: Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman (Article) - 8/4/2013 3:36:19 AM

Yeah , The book looks good . I'll flip though it at Bar**es an N***Es before I buy it .

Book Review: Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman (Article) - 8/4/2013 3:32:28 AM

The visuals were awesome as of the Army suits Zod an His group wore an what  Krypton looked like was a lot better than the Reeves Krypton's  icy clear whatever it was . Zack Snyder's movies use the "green screen " a lot and the production is excellent .

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Plot Details? (Article) - 8/4/2013 3:25:58 AM

I guess some electromagnetic  blah blah will turn Starks beloved Jarvis into  Ultron ?  I rather see Yellowjacket than Ant Man or Giant Man if they went with Pym .

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Plot Details? (Article) - 8/2/2013 5:39:36 PM

I heard this news  a week ago . When will this site catch up with the news

Ford Happy to Do Another Indy (Article) - 7/20/2013 11:30:20 PM

Be happy to see that film as long as Lucas and Spelberg are involed  , but Harrison must be 70 years old by now . They better hurry He gotta pay for another facelift for StarWars.

Superman Batman Movie for 2015 (Article) - 7/20/2013 10:51:10 PM

Sounds  alright 2 years for "the Super Meet or Team up . Interesting about  casting a new Batman , , just hope it isn't Justin Timberlake .

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Comic-Con Teaser (Article) - 7/19/2013 7:25:10 PM

So M.J. may be a Man , so I read .

Dawn of the Planet of Apes Site Launched (Article) - 7/19/2013 7:23:00 PM

the last movie sucked . Humans couldn't even shoot the CGI apes , so phoney.

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA