All domino2008's Comments

Michael Ansara has Passed (Article) - 8/9/2013 5:24:15 PM

I saw Him at a convention back in 95' an He could hardly stand then . His wife helped Him by holding His arm . He seemed to be bad health then ...........RIP

Bullet to the Head Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/8/2013 6:17:55 PM

This movie is a rental , but I bought it . Nice ax fight in end . Stallone looked a little creepy , I like any Walter Hill movies .If any watch" The Driver" , its 70's action flick that's awesome .

Ford Joins EXPENDABLES 3 (Article) - 8/8/2013 6:12:37 PM

Ford does doesn't  fit the mold of the 80's macho-man group . I agree Kurt Russell , Ford is like your Dad or rather GrandDad ,Would really like to see  in it is Clint Eastwood , and He can direct it also .

The Star Wars Trailer (Article) - 8/8/2013 6:04:28 PM

Hop on the money train of Star Wars , next the Star Wars Mc Donald happy meal , dang they don't even have a trailer out an already pushing this crap out , like it may be worth some money in 20 yrs.

DVD Shopping Bag: Clint Eastwood: 40 Film Collection (Article) - 8/5/2013 6:07:29 PM

I wish they put The Driver on the list to BluRay , if you never saw it , you should

Brolin for Batman? (Article) - 8/5/2013 6:02:42 PM

Josh has my vote

Frank Miller for Batman Vs. Superman? (Article) - 8/4/2013 3:48:33 AM

I'm not a fan of Frank  Millers artwork in comics , but His work in" Sin City" was awesome , It depends on who's  the Director on the film to see how they want the movie to be like before the write a word . It's always a good thing when the studio's hire a 'comic book writer " to helm a Comic Book Movie , than a 'Suit "..

Book Review: Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman (Article) - 8/4/2013 3:36:19 AM

Yeah , The book looks good . I'll flip though it at Bar**es an N***Es before I buy it .

Book Review: Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman (Article) - 8/4/2013 3:32:28 AM

The visuals were awesome as of the Army suits Zod an His group wore an what  Krypton looked like was a lot better than the Reeves Krypton's  icy clear whatever it was . Zack Snyder's movies use the "green screen " a lot and the production is excellent .

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Plot Details? (Article) - 8/4/2013 3:25:58 AM

I guess some electromagnetic  blah blah will turn Starks beloved Jarvis into  Ultron ?  I rather see Yellowjacket than Ant Man or Giant Man if they went with Pym .

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA