All domino2008's Comments

MACHETE KILLS TV Spot #2 (Article) - 9/4/2013 5:43:33 PM

The first film was based on a bogus trailer , so I hope this ones better. Trejo deserves much better material.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/1/2013 1:47:13 AM

Hey Hanso , I agree with what you said about Jesse all at the moment puts everything together just by pulling out a pack of smokes . I think the writers are summing things up way too fast.  Walt should had took out Jesse in the desert when He had the chance , now He is a loose cannon and maybe Walts fate.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/1/2013 1:33:34 AM

Go Ravens , hey , why doesn't this site has any Breaking Bad updates ?

Riddick Clips: Ambush, Execute and Kill Everyone (Article) - 8/29/2013 6:56:45 PM

People complained that the second movies in the series wasn't like the first an now they complain that its too much like the first . I like both movies and look forward to the third in the series . You knew the Dude from Bad Boys 2 would buy it , just from the trailers . I hope it has some surprises for us fans.

DVD Shopping Bag: Q The Winged Serpent (Article) - 8/29/2013 6:51:06 PM

I saw "Q " on the old super TV back in the early 80's , It was entertaining for a low budget movie and had a good cast . The Manitou I saw at a drive-in with a bunch of friends partying in back of a van and was LMAO when that hump turned out to be a evil indian . That movie was a lot better than 'Q ". On another note its great to see In Search Of ....with Nimoy  out on DVD. It's too bad this site disses Breaking Bad that is a awesome show.

IS Jarvis Ultron? (Article) - 8/29/2013 6:36:50 PM

The Vision was built by Ultron to kill the Avengers in the silver age of comics. Ultron 5 was pure machine built by Pym . I hope they put some good CGI over Spader to look robotic . I hope this is a better movie than the last .

Man of Steel Blu-ray and DVD Details (Article) - 8/26/2013 5:36:30 PM

Zod and His Buddies were born as Soidiers , in was it Their blood to fight an defeat anyone who got in Their way , that's why They were intent on destroying things such as cities or towns or People sure they wanted Kal and His ship , but while They were there why not take over Earth  ? I just wanted to know how they adapted to their new powers like flying so fast without bouncing all over the place .

Rambo TV Series?! (Article) - 8/24/2013 11:28:19 PM

I would of wished that Sly do another Rambo movie , but I guess the  Expenables 3 is a better movie maker . It's  a total sell-out to try and sell this . I can only say if say ...if Starz pick it up , it know it would be good show , but if W .B. station pick it up , then its in the dumpsters .

Batman: Arkham Origins - GamesCon Trailer (Article) - 8/23/2013 6:38:37 PM

Looks good , should as good or better than the last.

GETAWAY TRAILER #2 (Article) - 8/23/2013 1:54:29 AM

Other than the car , It sounds like Transporter 3 to Me.

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA