All domino2008's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 6/27/2014 10:32:13 PM

maybe it could be Godzilla meets Pacfic Rim for th next one

Mania Review: Snowpiercer (Article) - 6/27/2014 10:28:00 PM

This is a first ,  a movie mad from a Korean Novel an not a film . Though it sound okay , but a train that keeps moving ? What about the tracks , who fixes them ? I just hopei its only 90 minutes long , I cant see th plot going vey far , To finding out the rich live in comfort that isnever a surprise

Guardians of the Galaxy: Behind the Scenes (Article) - 6/27/2014 4:08:07 AM

I know its cool to have well known Actors using their Voices to the characters , but by doing so puts a Actor who does Voice overs as a living out of a job

NEW Predator REBOOT (Article) - 6/25/2014 9:19:18 PM

The orginal Preator is a classic ,but Hollywood is retreading everything, nothing is sacred .Preadtors the last one was okay , though when Fishbourne showed up the movie lost it, but had a great begaining.

Eli Wallach Has Passed (Article) - 6/25/2014 9:10:03 PM

Eli Wallach was  a great supporting Actor , though Jewish He played a Mexican twice in theMagnificent Seven an as Tuco in thegood, bad and the Ugly He was also in the Deep with Nick Nolte an Robert Shaw and in the Godfather 3 . Wallach to me was a fine Actor    RIP

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:45:31 PM

2019 ? gezz Ill be ready to file for social secuity by then an my kid will 50 by then too

Edge of Tomorrow Soundtrack Review (Article) - 6/24/2014 6:39:17 PM

back in the day when Sergio Leone made a film it was Ennio Morricone  whos score was from the  heart ,. same as John Barry. I can listen to them today a I did 40 years ago

NEW Fury Poster (Article) - 6/24/2014 6:28:43 PM

I though it was about The REAL Nick Fury, back in th 90;s they wanted to make a Sgt. Nick Fury film with Bruce Willis, but never got off the ground

THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON Blu-ray Details (Article) - 6/24/2014 6:24:00 PM

Ill take blu ray over what You call buying online . I hav a DVD recorder an have taped so many old movies an new an hard to find movies over the years like the Sorpanos, The Wire , Carnavale , The stand , Spartacus , an keep them in the blank DVD blank spools , with one or 2 films on each ,

The 25th Anniversary of Batman (Article) - 6/23/2014 4:01:37 AM

I can only agree on a few point You made . Yes  , Batman was over shadowed by other an seem to set the tone for all Batman or most Super Hero film to the present. And the film had a visual style , some scenes seem lifted off a comic book page .Nickelson ate too much time in the film doing  nothing but giggle an make faces. The opening scene on the rooftop was outstanding and the end scene at the church was terrific  ,  with Batman falling against the pews  an that very good fight scenes in the bell tower .  Some just plain stupid  scenes when the Joker  pulls out a very long barrel pistol an shoots down  the Bat plane . And most of all the Fans finally  got a Dark knight  film . In 1989 was the first time I was a at a Multiplex that had a film playing at 2 or more screens . I heard a rumor at the time that the Batmobile wasnt a real car , but  prop and when You saw it move , it was a model.. Still it wsthe best Batman film of the series back then..

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA