All domino2008's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

James Bond #24 Title and Cast Announced Thursday! (Article) - 12/3/2014 10:45:31 PM

I just read a acticle on Craig about how pissed He was over Austin Powers. He said He liked the series , but it hurt Bond  an made them take the humor of of Bond because of it . I can see why , look what Galaxy Quest did to Star Trek , it killed the series

The Walking Dead Spin off Casts 2 Actors (Article) - 12/3/2014 1:52:44 AM

This should be interesting to see where this group will be and take place at . Another thing I wonder who will be ahead of this series as for Writers. I mean theres no books to follow , so this will be fresh and I hope there some military Personal in the group in this one, not just regular People like the other show.

James Bond #24 Title and Cast Announced Thursday! (Article) - 12/3/2014 1:40:24 AM

Cool , 2 days till We know finally about this long awaited film. I would love it if they titled it it " Kill Bond Now ! ". but that would be too simple , they like use  words that We never heatrd of . We heard the rumors of the cast , Im  just happy that they can get this film rolling so its out by next December. Bring back  SPECTRE !!!

The Walking Dead: Coda Review (Article) - 12/2/2014 2:49:37 PM

I wasnt surpised about Beth , they said a major character would die in this episode . Yes , this season is darker , seems Daryl has lost all His humanity . Now Mogan is a mystery , the last time we saw him he was quite out of His mind now calm an dressed like Densel Washingtons Eli on a quest to finf the gang or something else ? Also it looks like He is a few months behind them .

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/27/2014 1:51:43 PM

Its hard to recapture the thrill of that first film, wow 20 years ago , but We have been tamed by the sequels and Godzilla . Theres not much to be in awe about only a better cast . The other sequels were like You cant kill a CGI  creature, so unless they off some of them with some cool guns  , I aint interested.  LOL

Christoph Waltz for BLOFELD?! - Bond Rumor (Article) - 11/26/2014 2:40:21 PM

. I do believe the Black Actor they hired will be Jaws , Waltz  will be Blofeld and finally a bridge between the series is coming together . They already been filming around the script , Craig was seen in Rome filming , though they havent finished casting . I hope they go with a title as Kill Bond Now ! a quote from YOLT, from Donald Plesence. Anyone else like that title ?

Christoph Waltz for BLOFELD?! - Bond Rumor (Article) - 11/24/2014 11:39:52 PM

My bad, McClorys Estaste sold the rights back to Eon films last year, so I guess that explains the rewrites, they will have a news  report next month on the direction of the film is going . Since they brought Q back , I hope Bond gets some gadgets, since it went Policticaly Correct , Bond films lack the charm of who He was , a Guy in Casinos , having a few Babes, exotic locations and of course action / spy stuff with a few cool gadgets an lots of action . He is the ultimate Action Hero and not Peter Parker with Girl problems.

Christoph Waltz for BLOFELD?! - Bond Rumor (Article) - 11/24/2014 11:11:39 PM

I thought the McClory Estate held the rights to that Character an SPECTRE and EON films couldnt use them no more . No Pleasence wasnt  the best Blofled in My book , it was Telly Salvalas who gave Him style an a personality in OHMSS , if Lazenby continued perhaps the Blofeld triolgy  would had been more better than what We saw in DAF. As for Waltz as Blofeld would be good He has a good personality and I think the series needs some connection to the past films since Craigs Bond progessed this far . The Quantum payoff was very lame , so they need something that can out match it . Look forward to it , they are suppose to start filming next month an havent finished casting yet , since they did a total rewrite earler this year , they also need a leading Lady who hasnt ben casted yet .

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Article) - 11/21/2014 9:35:12 PM

I thought the Hunger Games was overated and it was . I didnt care for it , perhaps it appeals to a younger audience  , but nice to have a Hero thats a Girl thats saving the Guy . Sign of the times now that Men are no longer Men . The Young Guys goe see it for Her . Havent seen much to go see at the theaters , now that Hollywood mades movies for certain groups now instead of a wide audience . Hope the Fans like it .

The Walking Dead: Consumed Review (Article) - 11/19/2014 6:37:53 PM

I thought this episode was lame , I also thought they would tie it up an finish the Beth Episode, but now theres more. They must be saving costs for the DC episode , if they get there . Another thing , are they walking in circles , because the end of Season one they left Atlanta , now they are back ? I havent seen a episode that had my interest in 4 weeks now . This show is getting dull , I hope it picks up before the mid season ender.

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA