All domino2008's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 6:55:42 PM

Why do with these new reboots the Actors get younger and younger like the next Xmen , watching grade school Cycolps blast little Johnny off the sliding board. They can dazzle this film all they want ,  Im not inpressed .

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/23/2015 6:46:28 PM

Big mistake

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: LUCY (Article) - 1/23/2015 5:22:24 PM

Okay saw it and didnt like it .

No Good Deed Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 1/21/2015 4:55:13 PM

This is a typical slasher film . Cops dont enter the " cage " where inmates are in with a weapon . I saw the trailer and after a minute I fast forded out of it because it looked so dumb . Elba takes alot of crummy roles to pay His bills no wonder He wants to be Bond.

LAST STARFIGHTER, THE (EXPANDED) Soundtrack Review (Article) - 1/21/2015 4:50:36 PM

This film sported the new special effects that became known as CGI today. This film and The Adentures of Remo Williams was 2 films I often wondered why they never made another film . The music and  story was awesome in both films .

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: LUCY (Article) - 1/20/2015 9:08:46 PM

I just bought Lucy today , but on standard DVd only because of no big CGI was used in it an my bluray player will make look better anyway . I havent seen the film , but a film by Luc Besson should be over the top action with humor that I expect , dont expect a smart film though .

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/20/2015 9:01:57 PM

I read comics during the Silver Age , to Me that was the best .I began to read Comics again when I picked up an looked at Ed Brubakers Captain America in the mid 2000's and began to read to collect an read comics again  till 2011 , and after Brubaker left , I quit reading them . The art changed at Marvel  because of Disney I guess , it was cartoonish , I liked DC's Jonah Hex too , but the stories too got stale. I havent bought a comic since , waste of money. Kids today dont collect comics , at comic book stores I used to always see adults in there buying them .

Heroes for Captain America: Civil War (Article) - 1/19/2015 4:51:05 PM

The final part of the film is whats the biggest thing . Is Chris Evans leaving ? And who with wield the shield  ? With the training an knowledge of  how Cap fights , it should be the Barnes , and not the Falcon , He just started out fighting crime. I just want a good film .I hope they can handle the scope of a Civil War in a uniform way. And yes , T'Chala  will be brought in as the Black Panther to help fill out the ranks .

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/19/2015 1:27:30 AM

People judge a film by how they feel now , but back in 1981 there wasnt hardly any action films in that year . The top 3 were : Thief , Raiders of the lost Ark and Night Hawks, the rest were horror films .

Heroes for Captain America: Civil War (Article) - 1/19/2015 1:21:47 AM

This film will not be as epic as the comic book was , but should hold its own with a different storyline because of scale of it . These Guys write pretty good and should produce a film thats close to the comic book . Look how They changed the Winter Soldier story and still came up with a winner .

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA