All domino2008's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Clip - In Pursuit (Article) - 3/12/2014 6:31:20 PM

Wonder why Rumlow and St, Pierre arent as same as the comic book counterparts an Brillo , You see saving Cap on that boat on the trailer . Still looks good .

Mania Review: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 3/9/2014 6:38:29 PM

saw the weelkend gross , $45 million

The Spring of '84: Repo Man (Article) - 3/8/2014 10:20:57 PM

I remember this movie well , back in 85 ' We didnt have cable yet in the area where I lived,, so I got Super TV . it would come on at 430pm till midnight an this film was played over an over .  I remember the glowing thing in the trunk , This made Emilio Esteves  more roles to come.

Mania Review: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 3/8/2014 10:11:26 PM

I enjoyed 300  , and the Tv show Spartacus that was like a movie each week , so this sequel  with the  navel battles  will entertain Me as well . Cant say I ever heard of Sullivan Stapleton , but then when 300 came out I never heard of Gerard Butler either . This formula of sword fightinng an naked women sounds good to Me.

Thor: The Dark World Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 3/8/2014 9:56:20 PM

I thought this movie stunk , I bought it and tried to watch it twice . Why must Loki be in every film  Thor in ? why not go out at say its The New Thor and Loki movie ?  Then the price of the bluray without the standard  DVD at the price @$19 . If i  did buy the combo I would had to bought the 3D disc. I wish I had something more  positive about the film , cant think of any.

Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Official Instagram Teaser (Article) - 3/8/2014 9:45:35 PM

Looks good to Me , I was always a fan of those old classic film noir gangster films with Bogart , I liked the first and with Frank Miller aboard again makes the material more different than the first . About films being so far apart , look at Star Wars that even futher apart , I enjoyed seeing the first one back in 77', Im not ithrilled with  the last 3 films or the ones they are filming now .

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - New Extended Clip (Article) - 3/8/2014 9:35:18 PM

I saw this trailer last week ,  in the Avengers , they made Cap look stupid , now in this film it shows how bad azz He really is . Yeah ,like seeing the Black Widow in that cat suit, also wearing those stun cuffs like in the comics.

2 NEW Sin City Sequel IMAGES (Article) - 3/1/2014 7:13:31 PM

I liked the first one , each character looked like they did in the graphic novel , thanks to Frank Miller  input , Josh Brolin takes over Dwight since as in the novel has plastic surgery , but Clive Owen will voice over Broiln. I think in any book to screen should have the Person who created it involed , but that will never happen.

300: Rise of an Empire - The Villains of 300 (Article) - 3/1/2014 6:38:37 PM

Looks good to Me , along with Eva Green . looking forward to Sin City 2 as well.

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 3/1/2014 6:32:16 PM

Looks better than that turkey in 97 ' , Just wish in that movie i Godzilla would had ate the entire  cast , but back then the trailer looked so good , buit the movie wasnt !  This movie will do good overseas an hope it stays there too.

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA