All domino2008's Comments

Nolan for Bond 24? (Article) - 5/29/2013 11:00:41 PM

I agree Martin Campbell did a great job , or better yet  James Cameron . He did a great job with True Lies

The Lone Ranger International TV Spot (Article) - 5/29/2013 10:51:34 PM

looks ok . but they dont make westerns like they used to

First Riddick Trailer (Article) - 5/16/2013 7:58:08 PM

What your seeing is the teaser trailer . I saw the three  minute trailer on another site an the film looks awesome , more like the first  . Sachoff is one of the bounty hunters an the others are monster meat.

Avengers 2 Casting Problems (Article) - 5/15/2013 1:26:03 AM

Downey shouldnt had went on tv an said He makes 50 million c uz it started this whole crap . Yeah Disney could pay more because it made billions off  the Avengers . Is Downey worth it , I say yes only because He been in hollywood for over 25 years . Helmsworth  only been around perhaps 5 years , but stars in his own movie , Thor , so sure pay him more as well . Johhansen  role is very small , an can be replaced an I guess the rest is ok with what they are getting . I guess when a comapny like Disney who owns the rights to Marvel an Star Wars , they can do what they want , but its the fans who pay to see they movies .

Mania Review: Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/9/2013 7:21:15 PM

I guess im in a small group here , i enjoyed the movie , though it seem to have Downey not in the Ironman armor 80 % of tthe movie , with him playing Stark  running around though out the movie.but have robots do the fighting for him  an also took the end  of Ironman also part of his negotiations over  His contact . I cant see anyone else but him in the role , and in the next Avenger movie . Another  bad thing i seen in all these Marvel movies are the actors dont want to wear their masks , i mean WTF ? Thor dont even wear his helment ! I do enjoy all theses movies an yeah they do change alot of details that "tick " all of us off .

Mania Review: The Iceman (Article) - 5/3/2013 6:15:26 PM

This actor was very good in "Boardwalk Emipre , he  good  in supporting roles , I also thought he would had made a good J.Egar Hoover instead of Leo . This should be a good movie, loking foward to seeing it .

STAR TREK The Video Game Reinvents a Classic Star Trek Villain (Article) - 4/19/2013 5:44:39 PM

The "Arena " was one of my favorite episopes , an yes  its the Gorn from the show Enterprise that its somewhat based on . I look forward to buying this game , when the price is right .

Star Trek The Video Game Salvation Trailer (Article) - 4/18/2013 9:55:51 PM

i hope its in "3rd person " game, looks great

R.I.P.D. Official Trailer and Poster (Article) - 4/18/2013 9:50:06 PM

Sure does seem like a "MIB " rip-off but a bit better. Bridges would be the only reason for any one to watch this film ,and Reynold is the reasoin not to see the film ! yeah couldnt  stand him in Blade 3 , they guys "thinks " he funny.......NOT ! Bridges carrys this movie and and aint much more to say about this turd

Man of Steel: Official Trailer 3 (Article) - 4/18/2013 9:28:53 PM

Finally a decent SUPERMAN movie ! looks good , I cant say  i like the Actor who plays Superman or the uniform , but Im not going to judge before I see the movie . its kinds strange seeing Russel Crowe an Cosner in a sci/ fi film , but every Superman film had a few  good Actors in it to help the star . yeah Ill check it out !

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA