All domino2008's Comments

Mania Review: The Wolverine (Article) - 9/21/2013 7:17:41 PM

I agree with Chopsaki on this one ! It petered out on the final act , so no more steel claws huh ? Im glad I saw it at my $ 4 theater, though the location shooting was awesome , Any historical facts that Japan had prison camps so close to a major city ?

New Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer (Article) - 9/21/2013 7:08:10 PM

The artwork looks different from the last . more cartoonish

Batman Vs. Superman Title Confirmed? (Article) - 9/21/2013 7:03:56 PM

With WW3 over our shoulder as the media claims , remember the movie "I Am Legend " at the begaining we see a movie theater with Superman vs Batman on it !

Star Trek: Into Darkness Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 9/19/2013 9:09:15 PM

Boy , talked about a 'positive review". I thought the first film was excellent in casting and paying homage to the OST Characters , and about a " C " on the second film was okay , but has some dumb scenes , like the Enterprise under water ? No way a " Star Ship " that is built in space can orbit  to lake and then rise outta it ,  . JJ. had the new reins on Star Wars , and gave up on Star Trek and made a " just okay movie "

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/19/2013 1:19:23 AM

You Guys shouldn't spend so much time ragging Affleck , perhaps You should be wondering what the heck the movie is about and other details .

THOR: THE DARK WORLD TV Spot #2 (Article) - 9/19/2013 1:14:03 AM

looks like it has more action than the first film.

Machete Kills Red Band Trailer #2 (Article) - 9/19/2013 1:11:43 AM

As long if it better than the first.  Ill wait till its at my local $4 movie house

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/17/2013 5:25:28 PM

Zack Snyder can make a good movie along with Nolan , Affleck wouldn't be My choice , but I didn't like Keaton back in the first film , but it was the Director an sets that made it a good movie . Wait till We see something , then say...noooooooo or yaaaaaaa

The Geek Life: Riddick (Article) - 9/7/2013 6:17:21 PM

How many times do You plug Guardians of the Galaxy ? Seems that a Writer that hasn't seen the entire series can judge this movie?

Mania Interview: David Twohy (Article) - 9/6/2013 7:00:57 PM

Ill be in line for that Director Cut , too bad the budget couldn't invole the Necromongers more in this film .

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA