All domino2008's Comments

My Darling Clementine Criterion Blu-ray Review (Article) - 11/9/2014 7:28:14 PM

This film is okay , not much by todays standards . Check out the new release in  Criterion"  Theif with James Cann in Bluray, by Michael Mann . That film looks fantastic an well worth the price.

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/9/2014 7:21:31 PM

Q.T. films are always based on other films , but puts a twist on them .

Mania Reivew: Interstellar (Article) - 11/7/2014 8:11:58 PM

yeah , I think Ill see it at the drive -in cause sometimes You must go back , I dont own  a Lincoln , but a Saturn an talk creepy to my girl while the film plays in my southern drawl, They may show Sahara as scond feature.

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/7/2014 7:53:57 PM

A bunch of strangers who backgrounds all are diffrent than the other, all holed up together . Now You know there's going to be some snappy dialouge and perhaps some arent supposed to be who they say they are . Sounds good .Tatum must play a dance hall Girl...LOL,,,kidding

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON and ANT-MAN Sneak Peek - Behind The Scenes (Article) - 11/6/2014 5:41:09 PM

Thanks EZBAZ , Your the onky one who looked at the clip I talked about , yeah it could had been a stand in an He will be basicly CGI over a Human body , I hope they dont show the Vision till the film comes out . As for the Jarvis brain patterns , who knows who they are from perhaps Howard , Tony's Dad Stark, Jarvis is a smart an seems empathic, I wonder who;s brain patterns they are ?

Mania Exclusive Interview: Hettienne Park from NBC%u2019s Hannibal (Article) - 11/5/2014 9:19:52 PM

Great show , cant wait till season 3 starts , all new cast an location

Marvel Live Event Dropped Major Bombs! (Article) - 11/5/2014 6:46:04 PM

Fantastic Four reboot  is a laugh, 20th Century Fox , should fold on that hand , and sell it to Marvel , the same with Sony with Spiderman . Theres no way they can keep up , Im surprised 20th century did so good with the X- Men an Wolverine , but give them credit for that .

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON and ANT-MAN Sneak Peek - Behind The Scenes (Article) - 11/5/2014 6:38:21 PM

CinamaBlend claims thats the Vision on the Scarett Witches left shoulder in the background , they froze the frame an looks more like a green tomahawk Person with makeup on . Dunno , it sorta laughable , they claim since You look at Her You dont notice Him like a split second . I thought there would be another teaser on that show last night , but it was Ant Man instead .

The Walking Dead: Slabtown Review (Article) - 11/3/2014 9:47:25 PM

I found this storyline bland , now We are back in Atlanta where the gang left in season one , I figured they got a longs way from there an now Beth is trapped in Hospital hell . She tries to escape with  the orderly , He gets a leg injury an hops away from the parking lot of Rotters , like He will get far in that condition , unless this whole storyline is a flashback it brings more questions than answers.

FURIOUS 7 Trailer Arrives Online (Article) - 11/1/2014 4:02:49 PM

It looks like the same ol same ol , but People will go see it to see how the handle Walkers parts and what happens to the character and will most likely make alot of money  . Good cast , Stratham and Russell . West Coast People love this type of film , I like Diesel , but wish He would expand some , and If Craig ever stops playing Bond I like to see Straham play 007 though that will never happen .

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA