All domino2008's Comments

More Captain America: The Winter Soldier IMAGES (Article) - 1/5/2014 11:09:57 PM

yeah I got hit twice by on the home page and this page . Luckly I have a firewall , but I may skip this site for a bit . It did they same thing a year ago.MANIA PLEASE FIX YOUR SITE !

4 New Images from Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 12/31/2013 4:07:06 PM

I thought this site was about Winter Soldier , but You all are talking Wonder Woman ? These stills are like from the trailer , so its not really news . I hope the give us a new Cap / Winter Soldier trailer for Super Bowel !

Mania Review: 47 Ronin (Article) - 12/26/2013 2:44:56 PM

Keanu Reeves cant act His way outta paper bag . This movie sounds as bad as Wrath of Titans !

Fast & Furious 7 New Release Date (Article) - 12/26/2013 2:34:11 PM

This movie still has some new People in it like Kurt Russell and Jason Statham in it . Yeah I know other movies had this happen before Like Brandon Lee died during filming of The Crow and Oliver Reed in Gladiator , both used doubles in scenes and used CGI over their faces , but dont think they will do it in this film unless  they have to. They have rewrite it like The Crow . Alot of non fans of this series will now go see the movie just to pay respect to Walker.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Trailer (Article) - 12/22/2013 5:16:01 PM

I rather see a sequel to the Wahibergs ape movie more than this money movie with a  bunch of CGI apes. .The last movie the cops didnt shoot one ape .Very lame.

New Expendables 3 Trailer (Article) - 12/22/2013 5:09:18 PM

I didnt think  Snipes was going to be in this film . I  also thought the plot would be about Obamacare and they cut them off socail security . Ok seriously I like to see Gibson back, He's already a bad Guy in Hollywood . And having Banderas in it is cool too .  this a fun style movie , I hope they release a unrated verison like the first one .Like they say " if You cant remember the 80's , You wernt there !!! Maybe in the next movie Cheech and Chong will in it .

INDIANA JONES and the ARTIFACTS of HOPE (Article) - 12/20/2013 5:48:22 PM

I enjoyed all but the third movie . Clint Easwood knew when to step down as did Sean Connery . Speaking of Sean Connery , Harrison Ford is alot older than He was in the "Last Crusde " . They should recast , like others on this site stated they recasted Bond , Batman . If they do hire Ford , the timedate must be in the 1960's . They really should go back in time an recast , Indy now  should be digging for His own self since at His age , He is an ancient .

Joaquin Phoenix for Superman vs. Batman Villain? (Article) - 12/19/2013 4:59:21 PM

That Guy was on the on His way to major movie parts, till He got goofy and thought He really was a singer , and started  looking  like a tramp and dissapeared for  a few years . Now He looking to to work in a big film again ? Sorry Pal , but You blew it ! Maybe He can come back like Micky Rourke  in 10 years

2 Guns Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/17/2013 9:13:43 PM

Wallberg been making alot of duds lately and Washington seems lost now that Tony Scott died who made so many of His good Action films such as Man On Fire .

Peter OToole has Passed (Article) - 12/17/2013 9:05:51 PM

Last of the 60's British Superstars in the league of Richard Burton , Ricahrd Harris , Peter Finch and others  all hard hitters of life and film who will be always remembed on film . RIP

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA