All domino2008's Comments

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/25/2014 4:55:30 PM

Same here , whats different ?  a darker hue of blue ? . I would give the film to be made before stiking it down . It may surprise You , They are putting alot on the table on this film , wait for some promo videios . The only thing I can find wrong is bring Batman back so fast after Nolans crummy Batman Rises . I read at first they were going to bring in Robin Williams as the Riddler , but instead brought in the Bane story. Perhaps they thought the Joker and the Riddler were too close the same card . I thought Nolan ruined the triolgy with such a lame bookend.

The Walking Dead: Season Premiere Tease (Article) - 8/20/2014 7:40:26 PM

Is ratings that low ? okay make Him Gay , now whats the big deal ? shock ? Its just gossip buzz  thats all to hype the new season .First it was some major players will die

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR LIVE Premiere - TONIGHT (Article) - 8/20/2014 1:32:30 AM

the film most of been fianced and  backed by a  3D entertainment company to air in 3D , something only a few People  own. There will be so many  gliches trying to hook  this up that Youll most likely give up and hope they show it again in just HD , if People even care by then .

The Summer of '84: Dreamscape (Article) - 8/18/2014 6:59:13 PM

I thought the Snake man would be more scary , but effects back then were chessy, gosh 84' I was a Glazer making doublepane windows , and a helper on a truck installing mirrors an stuff , back when companies took care of their Empoyees , such a fun job .

Batman 25th Anniversary Two-Disc Edition Blu-ray Details (Article) - 8/16/2014 2:17:44 PM

I was quite surprised when I saw it at the theater . I , like many who dislike Affleck as Batman , it was Keaton back then . I was glad it was a lot better than I thought . The opening scene when We saw Batman was awesome . The action scenes were good for its time , the sets were all back stage and the ending on the church steeple was very good . It was also nice to see Bob Kanes cameo as the Guy in the newsroom who drew the Batman . Yes, Superman was the first to usher a new type of film in 78'. , I like the Donner versoins the best . In the last 90's I was glad Blade did so well for a non Super hero ,The Xmen helped bring the Super Heroes into the new century along with Spiderman , Hulk and then Batman Begins , that brings Us to the present . Nuff said....

Edge of Tomorrow Blu-ray Release Details (Article) - 8/15/2014 5:15:22 PM

I liked the film Myself . Its not a hard film to follow, many reviews on the film I noticed missed the point . I thought it was much better than Obilivon . The Military suits are quite cool . What I got out of it was , it wasnt as much as Ground hog day, Its more like a video game , when You get killed , You must start over again an learn from Your mistakes , thats the angle I got .Emily Blunt was quite good in it .

THE INHUMANS Movie Next for Marvel (Article) - 8/14/2014 12:55:54 PM

The InHumans have never really been super popular when they were created , they mostly showed up on the Fantastic Four mags. I think they flooding the market with too much stuff and like Blank Czech said with the dates so far apart on what they have now , do theyu realy think the audience will still like Super Hero films in  2020 ? its already been 14 years since the Xmen first film , as long as they kept up good stories , Who I want to have a film is the Sub Mariner , the Dude is a mean  an hates land People, better yet , a  Invader film , two torches , Cap , Mariner and Bucky .

Marvel Female Superhero FILM Coming Soon (Article) - 8/5/2014 7:17:36 PM

Berry's Cat woman makes a nice wallpaper on my computer.

First Photos from Daredevil Set (Article) - 8/5/2014 7:12:07 PM

when is the show to begain ?

STONEHEARST ASYLUM - Trailer (Article) - 8/4/2014 11:51:26 PM

A few months ago , Someone brought up Stonehurst asyum to Me to check out  . Ita real place in Spring City Pennsyanna . buit in 1908 and ran till 1985 . The Doctor performed many insane operations on its patients . A fire Killed the Doctor an many Patients escaped and never found . Its all fixed up an is a tourist attraction for $ 75 a tour . I dont know if this film is loosly based on it another film , the house on haunted hill remake too was based on it also.

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA