All domino2008's Comments

Daredevil has its Foggy Nelson (Article) - 6/30/2014 11:29:07 PM

dont talk bad about Seagal , He is the only Guy that can flip you on your back an eat a donut at the sam time

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, Of Course (Article) - 6/30/2014 11:24:58 PM

Did Mania review Edge of Tommrow ? Has anyone see it ?

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 6/27/2014 10:32:13 PM

maybe it could be Godzilla meets Pacfic Rim for th next one

Mania Review: Snowpiercer (Article) - 6/27/2014 10:28:00 PM

This is a first ,  a movie mad from a Korean Novel an not a film . Though it sound okay , but a train that keeps moving ? What about the tracks , who fixes them ? I just hopei its only 90 minutes long , I cant see th plot going vey far , To finding out the rich live in comfort that isnever a surprise

Guardians of the Galaxy: Behind the Scenes (Article) - 6/27/2014 4:08:07 AM

I know its cool to have well known Actors using their Voices to the characters , but by doing so puts a Actor who does Voice overs as a living out of a job

NEW Predator REBOOT (Article) - 6/25/2014 9:19:18 PM

The orginal Preator is a classic ,but Hollywood is retreading everything, nothing is sacred .Preadtors the last one was okay , though when Fishbourne showed up the movie lost it, but had a great begaining.

Eli Wallach Has Passed (Article) - 6/25/2014 9:10:03 PM

Eli Wallach was  a great supporting Actor , though Jewish He played a Mexican twice in theMagnificent Seven an as Tuco in thegood, bad and the Ugly He was also in the Deep with Nick Nolte an Robert Shaw and in the Godfather 3 . Wallach to me was a fine Actor    RIP

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:45:31 PM

2019 ? gezz Ill be ready to file for social secuity by then an my kid will 50 by then too

Edge of Tomorrow Soundtrack Review (Article) - 6/24/2014 6:39:17 PM

back in the day when Sergio Leone made a film it was Ennio Morricone  whos score was from the  heart ,. same as John Barry. I can listen to them today a I did 40 years ago

NEW Fury Poster (Article) - 6/24/2014 6:28:43 PM

I though it was about The REAL Nick Fury, back in th 90;s they wanted to make a Sgt. Nick Fury film with Bruce Willis, but never got off the ground

DOMINO2008'S MANIACAL PERSONA