All dragon261's Comments

Fincher for 20,000 Leagues (Article) - 5/19/2010 6:17:49 AM

That was as long as McDumbass was attached to the project.

I'd like to see Naveen Andrews play Nemo.

ABC's 2010-11 Schedule (Article) - 5/19/2010 6:11:20 AM

The CSI style procedural has played out as evidenced by the CSI's franchise declining ratings. Yet ABC has launched a CSI style procedural in Body of Proof. I predict a quick exit for that one.

No Ordinary Family sounds interesting I'll check that out. But the rest sounds like a waste of airtime.

Fox's 2010-11 Primetime Schedule (Article) - 5/18/2010 6:30:58 PM

Fox has a crappy track record of comedies unless they're animated so I don't even bother.

NBC's 2010-11 Schedule Set (Article) - 5/18/2010 7:22:33 AM

Looks like The Rockford Files remake they were touting a few months ago didn't even get picked up even as a midseason replacement. What probably killed it was the star they had attached Dermot Mulroney.

TRANSFORMERS 3 Casting Craziness! (Article) - 5/14/2010 11:10:39 AM

Not much of a Thor fan myself so I'll wait for the trailer as well.

Worthington Becomes QUARTERMAIN (Article) - 5/14/2010 11:00:20 AM

I like the idea of Quartermain in a sci-fi/futuristic setting. They could play up the fact that he's immortal with flash backs to the past like the Highlander films.

First Look: GREEN LANTERN's Hector Hammond (Article) - 5/12/2010 6:06:48 AM

I'll wait for the Conan trailer before I pass judgement on it.

Farrell Joins FRIGHT NIGHT (Article) - 5/11/2010 10:19:16 AM

Yeah and the disco scene too. Loved the part where Jerry takes out the club's bouncer slinging them around like rag dolls.

Farrell Joins FRIGHT NIGHT (Article) - 5/11/2010 6:22:41 AM

When I saw the headline I was thinking "Oh Shit! Wil Farrell, this movie will suck and not in a good way." I had forgotten about Colin Farrell. Except for a couple of independant films he's been kind of MIA. I think he's a great choice for Jerry Dandridge.

Now what about the role of Peter Vincent? Ray Winstone, Brenden Gleeson, or John Rhys-Davies would be my front runners.

MEN IN BLACK III is on! (Article) - 5/10/2010 1:53:38 PM

If it's a time travel story I'll pass.

DRAGON261'S MANIACAL PERSONA