All dragonrojo38's Comments

Mania Editorial: The Hobbit in 48fps HFR (Article) - 12/20/2012 4:51:55 PM

Fu*ck these movies and fans! Stupid waste of time!

Chan for Expendables 3 (Article) - 12/20/2012 8:55:06 AM

They should cast Lou Ferrigno, that would be awesome! the man still looks good for his age; he's in better shape than Arnold.

Suggestions for villans:

Arnold Vosloo

Bruce Payne

Dwayne Johnson

Batista

Donnie Yen

Antonio Banderas

Michael Jai White

Darren Shahlavi

Mania Editorial: The Hobbit in 48fps HFR (Article) - 12/20/2012 8:43:32 AM

Piece of sh%t movie! These movies blow! Can't they make a movie less nerdy? This is something geeks, nerds, and dorks enjoy; guys who dress up and reenact the lord of the rings. Defenitely not watching this crap...

Smurfs 2 Trailer (Article) - 12/20/2012 8:40:29 AM

A sequel? Really? My 4 year old enjoyed it; I didn't, wound up sleeping through half the movie...

Hobbit Making of: Return to Middle Earth (Article) - 12/6/2012 12:08:38 PM

Great! Another piece of crap! Do we have to endure another three hours of sh!t boredom? The last three sucked ass, do we need another?

First Pic of Elysium (Article) - 7/13/2012 8:31:28 PM

Matt Damon? Really? Never bought him as an action star but will watch it anyway. Saw him in the three identity movies, was pretty good.

The plot seems like Escape from New York but not entirely, nice to see some new plots for a change instead of remakes and sequels.

Summer of '82: Conan the Barbarian (Article) - 5/17/2012 7:27:34 PM

1982: I was 10 years old, collecting comic books, watching all the great summer blockbusters, and collecting G.I. Joe action figures!

What a wonderful world!

Expendables 2 Trailer (Article) - 5/6/2012 2:37:34 PM

Saw the preview and it is awesome! Only complaint is why didn't they do this 20 years ago when everybody was in better shape? Still gonna go and see it.

Expendables one was good but this one seems better. I will just go and see it in the big screen because it has Van Damme; otherwise, I would wait for DVD.

Third G.I. Joe 2 Spot Hits (Article) - 3/2/2012 7:21:54 AM

Looking forward to this movie. Kinda liked the first one. My only problem is Storm Shadow. I thought he died in the first one yet here he is again in the second one. Did they make us believe he died after being stabbed in the stomach and dropped 200 feet into freezing water. If he did survive, he's one bad ass mother f@cker!  Hopefully they won't throw in the classic "twins" theory or a "Clone".

I think this movie will kick ass now that it has the Rock and Bruce Willis. Didn't like the Wayans brother in the first one, he was annoying.

RE: Retribution Set Video Arrives (Article) - 10/25/2011 7:42:36 PM

Doesn't it hit theaters Sept 2012? Not Sept 2011?

DRAGONROJO38'S MANIACAL PERSONA