All egoist's Comments

<<  <  14 15 16 17

SMALLVILLE 8.19 - "Stiletto" (Article) - 4/26/2009 9:36:25 PM

Lois crashing in through the glass and kicking one of the bad guys is the kind of thing that has driven most of my fellow maniacs far far away. Not me though, i'll watch 10 crap episodes for that one "watchtower online" geeky moment.

Is it me, or is mania getting carried away with the friggin popups?? Can I just watch a 30 min. informercial for one of your sponsers and call it good sheeesh.

%u201CGood Night, Folks%u201D %u2013 Andy Hallett 1975-2009 (Article) - 4/3/2009 10:50:28 AM

Lorne was the only one that could call Angel by pastry names. My fave was "Angelcakes".

Steve Austin is The STRANGER (Article) - 3/27/2009 4:15:09 PM

Take it ez on jawbreaker there xeno. I hate to be the one to break this to ya, but wrestling is fake! (Somebody else is gonna have to tell him about Santa and the Easter bunny. I just don't have the heart.)

Supernatural: Death Takes a Holiday (Article) - 3/13/2009 8:59:34 PM

This show is consistently the best show on right now. Glad to see a return to the mainline in this one. The build up to the final conflict is back in full swing. Sammy is a baaaaadasss mofo!

I was cool with the flicker thing as well. The funny part about the astral projection, was the fact you could see their breath coming out of their mouths when they were walking down main st.

Nice tip of the hat to Ghost and Sixth Sense. At least they acknowledge who they "borrow" source material from.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/17/2008 9:53:53 AM

<p>I'm with you AMiSHPiRATE, Dr. Strange was head and&nbsp;cape above the other three. I even enjoyed The Next Avengers. Granted I have a 5 year old, so I've seen it a few times. They seem to be raising the quality level after the dismal first efforts.</p>

5 Upcoming Comic Book Movies That Must Be Stopped (Article) - 12/6/2008 6:11:12 AM

<p>I'm with you Iracors. GL and Thor done right could be pretty sick. I'm worried there's too many comic movies already. They need to be a little more selective on who they&nbsp;spring loose, or the public will be too overloaded and revolt as they did with my beloved 80's metal.</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/17/2008 9:48:13 AM

Sean Young??? Okay if you like everybody's girl. You wanna go slutty?? Then go with Sharon Stone in Total Recall. If you don't like her then maybe the chick with 3 boobs??

EGOIST'S MANIACAL PERSONA