All egoist's Comments

YOUNG JUSTICE INVASION: THE FIX Review (Article) - 1/31/2013 8:49:54 AM

Now that this show has been officially cancelled, I think you will be seeing a lot of expidited resolutions to the various threads. Really too bad I consistently enjoyed this show.

Mania Review: Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (Article) - 1/26/2013 10:51:04 AM

I knew this movie should've been "The Marvelous Marvin Hanso and Gretel".

Mania Review: Mama (Article) - 1/19/2013 5:51:19 AM

I think you mean cue the Genesis. Let's give Mike and Tony some credit too.

Movie Preview 2013 (Article) - 1/8/2013 8:25:46 AM

I'm glad they decided to shorten up the title on this movie "The Last Exorcism Part II" (No For Reals This Time) It was just too long.

Justice League Rumored Line Up (Article) - 1/3/2013 11:21:33 AM

I think Joss thinking Cobie Smulders as Wonder Woman is money.

TV Wasteland: Submitted For Your Approval (Article) - 12/31/2012 8:45:02 AM

Come on, you can't talk about TZ marathon without mentioning "To Serve Man". Sheesh.

NEW Iron Man 3 Photo (Article) - 12/20/2012 11:05:40 AM

Now I know the good guy is gonna win the fight, but I want them to make me forget that just for a second, and make me believe my boy could get his ass whomped. I like the look of this. Give me peril. Make me nervous dammit!

NEW Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/18/2012 4:16:29 PM

The trailer was still up on newsarama last I looked for those who missed out.

Willow 25th Anniversary Edition (Article) - 12/15/2012 6:40:49 PM

Cover art looks awesome. About time the pecks released this on BLURAY.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/11/2012 1:49:57 PM

Thank you Darth, but I think you mean welcome back. I posted back on page 16. I'm usually too lazy to post. Every now and then I get my barbs in there though. Keep it rolling. I'll post in another 652 posts.

EGOIST'S MANIACAL PERSONA