All egoist's Comments

Justice League Rumored Line Up (Article) - 1/3/2013 11:21:33 AM

I think Joss thinking Cobie Smulders as Wonder Woman is money.

TV Wasteland: Submitted For Your Approval (Article) - 12/31/2012 8:45:02 AM

Come on, you can't talk about TZ marathon without mentioning "To Serve Man". Sheesh.

NEW Iron Man 3 Photo (Article) - 12/20/2012 11:05:40 AM

Now I know the good guy is gonna win the fight, but I want them to make me forget that just for a second, and make me believe my boy could get his ass whomped. I like the look of this. Give me peril. Make me nervous dammit!

NEW Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/18/2012 4:16:29 PM

The trailer was still up on newsarama last I looked for those who missed out.

Willow 25th Anniversary Edition (Article) - 12/15/2012 6:40:49 PM

Cover art looks awesome. About time the pecks released this on BLURAY.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/11/2012 1:49:57 PM

Thank you Darth, but I think you mean welcome back. I posted back on page 16. I'm usually too lazy to post. Every now and then I get my barbs in there though. Keep it rolling. I'll post in another 652 posts.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/11/2012 11:27:38 AM

MOS trailer does look pretty good. Of course Mania is the last to inform as usual. Zergnet, reddit, youtube, deadline to name a few if you haven't seen it yet.

Star Trek Into Darkness Teaser Poster (Article) - 12/3/2012 12:47:56 PM

Nick Fury is White again woohoo..

Supernatural: Hunteri Heroici Review (Article) - 12/1/2012 5:23:46 AM

This was a looney episode for sure. I couldn't decide if it was more "jump the shark" or "Riker's beard" type episode.

Arrow: Legacies Review (Article) - 11/17/2012 11:18:24 AM

In my opinion if you're gonna do a "superhero" show, let's see some friggin superpowers. GA fights baddies with superpowers all the time. I know it's a Nolanized world, but GA throwing a beatin on superpowered baddies just makes his badassery all the badder.

The love triangle's got to go too. I know it's the CW, but for the love of.... if Ollie tells Laurel to move on, then mean it for heavens sake. Don't lose the women on this show mind you, Laurel is smokin, Speedy is a honey, and I would even throw a hump toward Oliver's Mom.

Oh and the ring thing was just ridiculous.

EGOIST'S MANIACAL PERSONA