All everdreaded's Comments

Biggest Transformers Face Palm Moments (Article) - 7/2/2011 6:54:29 AM

ADVANCED INTELLIGENT LIFEFORM I meant.

Biggest Transformers Face Palm Moments (Article) - 7/2/2011 6:52:41 AM

The TWINS THE TWINS. ..

The twins werent really the issue people made them. Yeah they were corny actin and as far as that slang or actin black as folks put it..?

I can hardly tell the difference nowadays when white, black, asian, hispanic heads and chicks speak the same way, have the same fashion and try to prove how down they are with HOOD DIALECT.

The only issue I had with the twins was a line one of them said. He said he couldnt read his own LANGUAGE cause he didn't really read.

An  ADVANCED intelligent life couldnt read its own language..?

Wow.

Mania Review: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Article) - 7/2/2011 6:43:31 AM

Yeah with that WISE, its war!  Mercy is for Hospitals and churches.

You put a man down you KEEP him down!

Mania Review: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Article) - 7/2/2011 6:40:39 AM

Im not a big Bay fan , but I will say i was blown away with the movie, didn't really care about all this need for drama crap and the story did have some wholes( the norm nowadays) but i was awed by the 3-d and sorry (SPOILER)

That highway chase and shoot out was just DICK-RICULOUS to see. I was geekin off that.

C-, nah I'd give the movie an A-

till the same issues as the first two, but at least Bay upped the action laid down some suspense and definitely made it fun to watch.

oh And yeah..IT'S A POPCORN MOVIE.

DEAL WIT IT BAY HATERS. IT DIDNT BOMB LIKE YOU GUYS THOUGHT IT WOULD.

10 Little Known Fantasy Films (Article) - 3/1/2011 6:57:49 AM

I remeber when DRAGON SLAYER came out, people were saying it was "TOO DARK " for a DISNEY movie..probably why I love it till this day..lol

Fire and Ice is a classic, still have the vhs tape I hijacked from EROLS video(lets see how many folks remember that video chain) lol!

Mortensen Circles SUPERMAN? (Article) - 2/28/2011 8:05:10 AM

Well Zod or no you couldnt do better than Viggo, he's a beast!

Level Up! Dead Island%u2026Greatest Game Trailer Ever! (Article) - 2/25/2011 6:55:13 AM

Sorry not seeing whats so great about it...its ok, but thats it

Second THOR Trailer Online (Article) - 2/18/2011 4:26:34 AM

Um...SOLD!

TERMINATOR Heating Up Again (Article) - 2/17/2011 3:57:56 AM

I watches Salvation, it was alright, but to be honesty Terminator will always be Camerons baby , only he rears that "kid" right. Ther rest just are slow counterparts.

I wouldnt be against a reboot, would love thenm to expound on Skynet in the past more, I've always loved that line Reese said about computers hooked into EVERYTHING as I look around today and see tweets and ipads and people turning thier car s on from the house, ect..

Then again could do the same for a remake of the MATRIX...and mark my words naysayers, rumor or no HOLLYWOOD is makin plans for the MATRIX..call it a feeling..lol!

Eternally Yours (Article) - 2/17/2011 3:40:54 AM

The Eternals and New Gods have ever been two of my favorite concepts from Kirby. Back in the WAYY BAck day I used to wonder if Kirby was takin drugs and if he did where could i get what he was taking. The man was definitely playing with new ideas in suoerheroes and myth and lord knows where he would have taken these concepts if he was allowed to give the myriad of characters thier due, before Wolverine I was a big ORION fan. And the Eternaals were like one of those mysteries in the Marvel universe you couldnt exactly grasp, hell I even liked STARFOX for a time. The Whole idea of the Omnipotent Celestials and thier manipulation of aspects of mankinds evolution were very intriguing to me.

But honestly thats exactly what the remain...a CONCEPT. In my opinion to this day, nary a writer has produced any kind of stand out story for the Eternals let alone both that matches the interest that I feel alot of fans have for Kirbys characters. I grant its alot to cover, last I checked ther were actually two groups of Eternals, those on Earth and those on Saturns moon Titan I think and the majority of the ones on earth did the Uni Mind and went off SOMEWHERE. I checked out that mini series a while back and though interesting, it basically yanked the great awe and wonder out of the characters.

In this day with Marvel trying to blow up characters, I would love to think that there is a mind out there who could be able to flesh the Eternals out and make them a solid stand out. They were the ASGARDIANS on earth before the ASGARDIANS came to earth in the Thor series and Im more accepting of that than of the golden realm being in NEBRASKA( I still laugh at that)

But bottom line Its a concept that would involve alot of rebooting and remaking that probably would further confuse old and new readers alike as to thier status. all the more is the pity.

EVERDREADED'S MANIACAL PERSONA