All evilron's Comments

10 Great Movie Entrances (Article) - 5/17/2011 7:02:44 AM

While the chacter may be dead, when we are finally introduced to Norman Bates mother it is certainly memorable.

Even More Spider-Man Photos (Article) - 2/4/2011 8:02:15 PM

Is it me or does the costume look like Spidey is wearing a garter belt?

BUFFY: THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #38 Review (Article) - 11/4/2010 7:20:02 PM

I started picking it up for my ex-wife, and got hooked myself. Its actually pretty good.

Schwarzenegger vs. Stallone (Article) - 8/12/2010 5:41:59 AM

Oscar is hilarious.

SUPERMAN #700 Review (Article) - 6/24/2010 7:31:21 PM

I bought one comic this week, only one. I thought, Superman 700; that'll have a few good stories....How wrong I was. This deserved an F.

5 Must Re-Watch TV Show DVD's (Article) - 6/22/2010 6:24:40 AM

The list could have included any Star Trek series, any Whedon series, the Twilight Zone, Red Dwarf, Dr. Who, and even the original Outer Limits.

SUPERMAN Lawsuit: The Empire Strikes Back (Article) - 5/17/2010 7:21:47 PM

Not only did S&S sell the rights back in the '30's, but weren't they payed an assload of money again in the '70's, so DC could make the movie? Now their families want yet more money for something they didn't create, nor did anything to promote. People are amazing in their greed.

10 Great Overlooked Performances in Comic Book Films and TV Shows (Article) - 4/28/2010 7:39:51 PM

What a great list. I agreed with almost everyone on the list. And while the Scooby Doo movies were definately not memorable,  Lillard.was perfect as Shaggy. It was also great to get 2 mentions of Flash Gordon this week.

8 Cool Ways to Time Travel (Article) - 3/25/2010 7:00:47 PM

Hanso: If you want to watch Dr. Who you could start from the beginning with Hartnell. If you want some good laughs check out Troughton, or Tom Baker. Yes alot of the old episodes are dated, there is hammy acting, and the monsters, well, they were on a tight budget. Even with these issues, they told some very good stories.

12 Most Spectacular Villain Deaths (Article) - 3/2/2010 7:58:31 AM

A couple more honourable mentions:  Kirk kicking Kruge's face in on the Genesis planet in Star Trek III was pretty cool. As was Betsy Palmer getting beheaded in the first Friday the 13th.

EVILRON'S MANIACAL PERSONA