All exalan's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Amazing Spider-Man Interview: Webb and Stone (Article) - 7/2/2012 10:54:56 AM

I am really looking forward to this also but am also skeptical.

As for the comment about this making Emma Stone's career....lol....has someone been living under a rock?

Superbad (small but good part), Easy A and The Help have done that just fine for her with a few other big movies in between.

Head Joins PERCY JACKSON 2 (Article) - 3/22/2012 12:59:45 PM

Wiseguy, how have you never watched Buffy? I only started reading Cinescape and coming to this site because of Buffy and other genre shows. I hated the first Percy Jackson. The source material far exceeds the drivel that we saw on the big screen. Hopefully with a different group/direction they can try to get closer to the books. It is not Harry Potter but that doesn't mean it can't still be good.

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief DVD Review (Article) - 6/30/2010 10:48:41 PM

ya movie was fun. Then i read all 5 books.  Now the movie is crap.  Don't read the books till after otherwise your movie experience is screwed.  Red Pyramid is good too if you like the percy jacksons.

Heroes: Cold Snap (Article) - 3/24/2009 4:30:43 PM

No real explanation from me but I thought this like the rest of season 3 and mostly season 2 and the end season 1 was just as bad as the rest of the stuff.  Every episode seems to have like 5 minutes (10 tops) of good stuff while another 30-35 minutes of complete crap.

Dollhouse: The Target (Article) - 2/22/2009 4:27:40 PM

I think it deserves more than a B-....Everything about this episode was better than last weeks.  Give it time it will show you its real greatness.  Buffy took a full season to show us.  Just remember how great season 2 was. Obviously dollhouse doesn't have that much time but Whedon won't set it up to fail. Fox might but he won't.

JASON Kills Competition (Article) - 2/17/2009 10:14:46 AM

In this day and age where HORRIBLE horror movies are a dime a dozen, i just expected something different from this one.  If i wanted the same thing i would have watched the originals.  There was just to many scenes that i felt like a normal person wouldn't have done that.  Don't treat us like we are stupid.  That is one of the things over the years with the classics, you realized most people in those movies were dumber than poo and should be killed.

JASON Kills Competition (Article) - 2/16/2009 11:21:10 PM

Seeing all the comments of how people liked this movie, makes me sad that this is one of the first sites i go to for genre types. This movie was complete crap. Bad acting, bad acting and too many cliches. I understand its a remake, but look at Snyder's Dawn remake, it was quality and he changed it up a bit.

I am sorry Jason running was the only thing they changed. There was way to much "Hey let me go out by my lonesome to check on our friend." I especially love the scene where two are running away but end up going to the cabin where jason lives. WoW pretty intelligent.

I live in the real world so before people bash, I want something intelligent. Don't just remake a movie the exact same so new people can see the cheezyness but greatness that was the original. You can pay homage and still make something somewhat original and maybe WATCHABLE in the process.

And oh ya can we please do away with openings that have 5 people die within the first 10 minutes and then they flash forward a few weeks and we get to the real CAST of the movie. Holy crap is that getting annoying.

DEATHLY HALLOWS Split into Two Films (Article) - 3/12/2008 8:31:10 PM

oh yeah, and i would pay 8 bucks for every part of it.

DEATHLY HALLOWS Split into Two Films (Article) - 3/12/2008 8:30:01 PM

I believe since it is the final book they can split it up into 10 movies if they wanted too, to make sure they do it right that is all i care about. After this one we won't have any more hp's to talk about for a while.

New Prod. Videos for HELLBOY II (Article) - 2/14/2008 9:28:46 PM

Del Toro's first movie since Pans...lol he could poo on a plate and show that in a theater and it would be 'high anticipated'..

EXALAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA