All extzero's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 >  >>

Mania Review: Fast Five (Article) - 4/29/2011 1:06:58 AM

Well I just finished watching it, and I really enjoyed it.  A little over the top but hey if youve seen the first four, you know what to expect.  I gave it a solid B!

New CLASH Photo Online (Article) - 10/1/2009 7:47:56 AM

Hey I saw this! Uhh was it not a Disney movie called Hercules?

Lussier Confirmed for HALLOWEEN 3-D (Article) - 9/19/2009 11:06:40 PM

ALRIGHT!!!! Next we can have Friday the 13th in 3D, and A Nightmare on Elm St in 3D, and wait for it, wait for it SAW 20 in 3D!!! YES!!!!

extzero (Profile) - 9/19/2009 11:05:01 PM

ALRIGHT!!! and next we can have Friday the 13th in 3D and Nightmare on Elm ST in 3D, hell get ready!!! SAW 20 in 3D!!!!

STAR TREK (Article) - 5/7/2009 9:15:58 PM

I hardly ever post on this site, but im a long time member and a fan or trek and wars, and i must say that this movie was awesome, visually and the plot rejuvenated the franchise....... and if you dont agree you can suck my you know what.....

New Prod. Photos for CRANK 2 (Article) - 7/22/2008 8:09:33 PM

uhh didnt he die in the first one, im confused....i know he blinked after he hit the ground, but thats gettin a little over the top if he survives

SMALLVILLE: Sleeper (Article) - 4/27/2008 2:27:44 AM

well, i am a super superman fan, and i've been here since the beginning of the smallville saga. i dont know what to say. im not as intellingent as all the bloggers, but we need to get to something more interesting if this show is going to survive. Clark needs to fly already, and somehow erase everyones minds so the future can arive!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/14/2007 6:32:08 AM

Its about time, and i dont care what anyone else has to say this is the greatest news of the day

Woo Takes Thriller Home (Article) - 6/15/2005 11:23:58 PM

That's pretty hilarious, thinking Woo did the Hulk. HA HAHAHAHA

STAR WARS: EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH (Article) - 5/20/2005 11:30:18 AM

Alright, i'll admit, after standing in line for 12 hrs to watch the 12:01 midnight release, i was real dissappointed,(having read the book) which i will say is extremely better than the movie. I though vader looked like frankenstein breaking out of the shackels. I was real tired and went home dissappointed, i returned in the morning,(fully refreshed and full of energy) and watched it again, and have to admit it was actually a good movie, not better than ESB, but its up there, in the top two, in my book. The anakin obiwan fight was awesome!! I'm a happy star wars fanatic

EXTZERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA